___Chapter One___

-No one's POV-

It was years later and Izuka was five. According to Hisashi, Inko Midoriya left him and Izuka alone. Izuka didn't know what was happening...she couldn't hear her father or anyone. Her father would tell her something and she wouldn't respond. Her father didn't do anything about it though, he just wanted her for her quirk.

Eventually, it was time to take Izuka to the doctors. Izuka couldn't hear but she could read excellently, so when a hero would come on the news she would be excited. She had always wanted a quirk and hoped it would be as cool as her friend, Bakugou Katsuki or Kacchan,.

The doctor would tell Izuka to do certain things but, she wouldn't respond. The doctor became concerned and did a small test. Afterwards the doctor left the room for a few minutes and came back. "I'm sorry to tell you this but your daughter is deaf." The doctor said looking at Hisashi. Hisashi's eyes widened, "C-can we do something about it?" Hisashi asked eagerly. "We can try hearing aids, but her hearing seems to be really bad." The doctor spoke.

As Hisashi and Izuku were walking home, Hisashi was silent. Hisashi didn't even buy his daughter hearing aids....he just gave up on her. A few days after the doctors appointment Hisashi left Izuka and the house. Izuka knew that her father left her and she was panicking. Her orange cat, who she had named Mr. Kayden, rubbed against her leg. Izuka went outside while holding her cat, who was squirming and fighting to get of her arms, and she walked alone for some time. Izuka ended up in a small park by her house. She held Mr. Kayden while sitting down on a swing. She saw a boy crying and a few other boys were surrounding him. She walked towards them. It was hard for her to walk because of the heavy cat in her hands, so she put Kayden down for a moment.

Izuka and Mr. Kayden found three boys beating up another boy. One of those boys however was Katsuki Bakugou. Izuka tapped his shoulder lightly.
Bakugou turned around and saw the freckled girl. "Oh hey Izuka!" Bakugou smiled at the sight of his friend. She waved to him but caught the sight of the boy on the ground. His hair reminded her of a candycane and he had a scar on his face. He had a few bruises and was being kicked in the stomach by Bakugou's minions. She looked at Bakugou with a scared look on her face. She grabbed Bakugou's arm and accidentally activated her quirk. A small spark of fire ran up Bakugou's arm then pieces of his skin started to disintegrate. Bakugou screamed for help and Izuka quickly pulled her arm away. She signaled for the candycane-haired boy to run away. As he ran, Izuka grabbed Kayden and ran somewhere safe.

It was getting dark outside and both of them were hungry. Kayden was meowing very loudly so someone was bound to hear them. Luckily somebody did
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoi everyone.... I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of short. Also did anyone get the Eleceed reference....no...... okay.