~Chapter 10~

(A/N)

Before we start this chapter, I want to announce that I finally have an uploading schedule! New chapters of A Real Hero will be posted on the weekdays. It varies what day it would be but I will try posting every Monday. Just to make Mondays less depressing for you guys! My other books, (Wings and MHA Reader Inserts), will be uploaded with new chapters every weekend. With that said, enjoy this short horrible chapter.

Izuka lied down on her bed and inhaled the scent of her pillow. It smelt like Touya. She pouted as she threw her pillow at her door. Little did she know, Aizawa was standing by her doorway at the time. When she had thrown the pillow, it made a soft smacking sound. She then heard Aizawa groan. Izuka jumped up nervously and sweatdropped. She had hit her dad with a pillow.

'I am sorry' She signed over and over. Aizawa sighed and told her that it was fine. Izuka nodded worriedly then comfortably lied down on her bed once more. Aizawa sat on her bed beside her, stroking her green locks.

"I'm sorry I haven't been helping you look for Touya, but it's for the better." Aizawa uttered while running his fingers through Izuka's silky green hair. Izuka didn't want to talk about Touya, but at the same time she did. She bit her lip as a few stray tears made it out of her emerald eyes. Izuka shook her head as wiped away her tears and sat up straight.

'It is my fault. I didn't listen to Touya. He wouldn't have left if it weren't for me. It is my fault'

Izuka sobbed as she signed. Aizawa wrapped his arm around Izuka's waist and used the other to stoke her hair. Aizawa uttered "I know, I know", into her ear. Izuka was uncontrollably sobbing and hiccuping.  Hizashi strolled in soon after and saw Izuka's state. He walked up to her and gave Aizawa a knowing look. Hizashi enveloped Izuka into a loving embrace. Izuka cried out in sadness. The cry made Aizawa and Hizashi cringe slighty.

"I loved him!" Izuka screamed out. Aizawa and Hizashi's eyes widened in surprise. Izuka had always refused to talk, even if she knew how to speak. Izuka cried out once more while tugging at her hair. She screamed and sobbed while Aizawa and Hizashi were cringing at the sight.

"It's okay baby girl." Aizawa told her while holding her protectively also restraining her from moving.  Izuka shook her head and tried to speak, but her throat was too dry. Touya had always told her that. He had always told her that everything would be okay. But was it really?

_______________________________________________________________________

"Everything will be okay baby girl." Touya uttered while caressing her cheek. Izuka smiled as she placed her hand on top of his. Touya smiled dorkily at her action. Izuka loved his dorky smile. Touya then picked her up bridal style and grinned wider. Izuka yelped in surprise. She was confused at Touya's action.

"Let's go get some mochi." Touya told her. She nodded with anticipation as she slightly drooled. Touya chuckled at her action as he started walking towards to the mochi shop.

"Oh yeah, and I'm paying this time."

_______________________________________________________________________

'It is my fault. So I am responsible for finding him' Izuka signed while wiping her tears. She confidently sighed as her eyebrows furrowed. She looked at her parents with a tear stained face. They both looked at her with pity in their eyes.

"Before you do that, you need to prepare for the entrance exams."