___Chapter Two___

-No one's POV-

A small greenetee was walking alone holding a cat. A strange sight to see....
A few people caught a few glances at the odd pair but then looked away.
A certain hero heard the meowing of the cat and was interested. He approached the little girl and asked her name. She didn't respond and tilted her head at the hero. "Can you speak?" He asked while pointing at his lips. After a few seconds of not responding, the hero had concluded that she probably couldn't speak. This was a bad situation for him because he didn't know if she was lost or not or if she was hurt. He sighed loudly and called the police station.

-Time Skip-

"So, you're saying that she is deaf and both of her parents left her!?" Aizawa spit out the coffee he was drinking. Hizashi's eyes sparkled as he looked at Aizawa. "Don't give me that look 'Zashi." Aizawa said while staring at him. Aizawa then looked at Izuka then the cat she was holding. He stood there conflicted at the moment. He sighed dramatically and said "I wouldn't mind having her..."
Hizashi squealed as he hugged his husband. "That's amazing, now all you have to do is sign a few papers." The police officer said as he plopped down two, huge stacks of paperwork. 'This is going to be a long night.' Was all Aizawa could think.

-Time Skippp again...-

After the MANY hours of paperwork, Hizashi and Aizawa were able to take their child home. Hizashi stared at the sleeping girl in awe, "How can a small girl be... THIS ADORABLE!" Hizashi screamed, startling the girl. Hizashi was holding Izuka while Aizawa was holding the cat. (typical Aizawa)
Izuka looked up at Hizashi, eyes filled with worry, "UWWAAHH!!! HOW CAN SHE BE SO PURE" Hizashi screamed while poking her cheeks. Izuka didn't what was happening so she started to tear up. "Wha-...why are you crying?" Hizashi wiped Izuka's tears away and smiled at her. "I'm still surprised at how much those hearing aids cost..." Aizawa uttered. Hizashi still smiled at Izuku and hugged her tightly. Izuku didn't return the hug but she nuzzled her face into his chest. Hizashi then made a promise to himself that he would always protect this precious bean. Hizashi messed with Izuka's curls while Izuka was drifting off to sleep. Hizashi and Aizawa made it back to their apartment and walked inside. Hizashi put Izuka down on the couch and watched her fall asleep. "Stop doing that, it's really creepy." Aizawa flicked Hizashi on the forehead leaving a red mark. Hizashi ignored his husband and still watched the sleeping child. Aizawa sighed, "I'm going to bed." He stated.
Hizashi looked up at Aizawa and tackled him. "Can we bring 'Zuzu?" Hizashi pouted and looked at Aizawa with pleading eyes. Aizawa looked away from Hizashi while covering his mouth, "Fine..." Aizawa mumbled loud enough for Hizashi to hear. Hizashi squealed and slowly picked up Izuka, being careful not to wake her.

Hizashi slept on the left, Izuka slept in the middle, and Aizawa slept on the right. Hizashi had his arm go around Aizawa's waist, covering Izuka. Aizawa was in the same position as Hizashi. They all slept peacefully and comfortably that night.

(A/N)
Oh hewo everybody. Oof I don't know what to put for the Author's Note...im a horrible author, please forgive me. AND ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY! I HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE A FULL ON CHAPTER!!!
not to mention school is starting and my social anxiety is literally killing me...sooooo....