🍋Maid! Kokichi x Shuichi 🍋

Shuichi opened the door to the house and closed it behind him. He slid off his shoes. It was a hard day at the station. He had to admit, being a detective wasn't NEARLY as easy as he thought it was. The good news however, was that he was being trained by the professional, number one detective herself, Kyoko Kirigiri. He had always looked up to her since he was a child. He ran a hand through his hair. A few months ago his boyfriend Kokichi had moved in with him. Though Shuichi wasn't aware what job he had, it payed well, so he didn't mind. Speaking of Kokichi...where was he...? He hadn't heard anything since he pulled in. It was unusual for the boy not to be downstairs, basically eating his face off by now. Maybe he was in danger. Oh god..what if—?! Shuichi's thoughts were cut off at the sound of a bright, preppy sound of a child-like voice. One that belonged to his loved one, Kokichi fucking Ouma. "Shumaiiiii~." The voice called. "Come hereee! I have to show you something~!" Shuichi wasn't sure if he should be scared or not. His boyfriend was quiet unpredictable. He squinted before simply shrugging and walking up the staircase. He turned down the corner and gripped the doorknob. He then began to sweat. He started thinking about everything Kokichi could have possibly done. He sounded..whinier then normal, that's for sure. He swallowed and swung open the door. He instantly regretted it. "Hey Shumai~ what took you so long~?" His boyfriend purred. Kokichi sat on the bed, pinning a maids-dress down with his hands. Kokichi smirked at him. Shuichi rolled his eyes. "Kokichi...why.." he huffed. "Because~ is it bad I wanted to please my boyfriend??" The smaller male huffed. "If so~ LOCK ME UP! I'm doing it anyways~!" He purred. Shuichi looked at his feet. He couldn't escape and he knew it. "Come sit down, Shumai~." He listened to the Gremlin purr. Shuichi looked up and sat on the bed directly in front of his boyfriend. Kokichi smiled innocently at him. "So~How was your day, Mr. De-Tech-Tive~." Kokichi dragged out the word making Shuichi shiver. He loved when he did that, and Kokichi knew it. Kokichi kicked up his legs onto Shuichi's shoulders, making it so he could see the black lingerie panties the small male was wearing. "Ah-good, yours?" Shuichi asked trying to look at his face. "Fine~ My eyes are up here Shumai~" Kokichi purred. "R-Right..." Shuichi said and looked away. Kokichi moved his finger up to Shuichi's jaw and focused his head back down at the panties. "K-Kokichi.." Shuichi stuttered his face turning brighter red. "Aww~ you can see them then~?" He asked, lowering his voice to sound more seductive. Kokichi wrapped his legs tighter around his boyfriends neck, securing it before he continued on. "So..how about you take a closer look~?" Without warning Kokichi quickly used his legs to shove Shuichi's face into the center of his panties. Shuichi's hands flew up to Kokichi's hips to balance himself. Kokichi laughed. "Okay, okay I get it. We can stop now if you—Ngh~!" Kokichi stopped mid-sentence and looked down. "S-Shuichi your moving the—hah~!" Kokichi moaned as Shuichi moved the panties aside and began licking his dick. "Ngh~! H-Hey you can s-stop~!" Kokichi moved his legs off Shuichi's neck and moved back a bit, causing Shuichi to grip his hips tighter and continue licking. Kokichi moaned louder this time. "S-Shumai~! AH~! S-Stop! I'll c-cum!" Kokichi purred. Shuichi stopped and looked up. "Then cum baby~" he smiled. Kokichi gasped as Shuichi lowered his head back down. Kokichi's sweet moans could be heard throughout the house. "S-Shumai~ y-you~..." Kokichi paused and mewled with satisfaction as he came in his boyfriends mouth. Shuichi looked up licking  his mouth and kissed Kokichi. Shuichi licked Kokichi's lips and Kokichi opened them slightly. Shuichi slipped his tongue into the wet cavern allowing Kokichi to taste his own cum. Shuichi pulled back as Kokichi gasped for air. "H-Hah~!" Shuichi smiled. "How do you think I did~?" Shuichi asked, tilting his head. "A-Amazing, But..I'm supposed to be pleasuring you.." Kokichi pouted. Shuichi smiled again. "Your moans are pleasuring enough." Shuichi spoke. "Mmm...wanna take it a step further then?" Kokichi asked. Shuichi nodded and Kokichi pushed him down. Kokichi grinded his lower half against his boyfriends bulge forcing the other to moan quietly. Kokichi began to unbutton Shuichi's shirt. He stared in awe at his boyfriends body. My lord he looked like a god in Kokichi's view. Kokichi leaned down and began to suck on one of his nipples, swirling his tongue around the pink stub. He heard a muffled moan from his boyfriend and he took that as a sign to keep going as he reached up and ran his finger over the other nipple. Shuichi gasped and Kokichi leaned up and kissed him. Kokichi then trailed his tongue down his body before he stopped at his jeans. "Are you hiding a gun in there~?" Kokichi purred. "I don't think detectives are supposed to do that, naughty boy~" Kokichi teased. "Fuck, Kokichi..." Shuichi moaned. Kokichi smirked, knowing he was back in control. He began to pull down his pants as Shuichi helped him. He stared in awe at his boyfriends dick. "How the hell..how is..how is he so big.." Kokichi thought. Shuichi looked to the side. Kokichi ran his tongue along the length and he felt Shuichi shiver. "Shumai~~" Kokichi whined. "I want you inside of me!!" Kokichi huffed. Shuichi turned bright red. "B-But..." Shuichi stuttered. "No buts! Those are for Miu!" Kokichi smiled. He began untying the dress and watched it fall to the ground. He reached up and pulled off the panties, that were already soaked with pre-cum. He tossed his clothes to the side along with Shuichi's. Shuichi admired his boyfriends body. Shuichi flipped Kokichi around, causing a startled gasp. He began sticking his tongue in and out of his hole trying to get it wet enough. Kokichi whined. Shuichi stood up beefing his boyfriend over so his ass was sticking up in the air. Shuichi had to cover his nose to prevent a nose bleed as he stared at his hole. It was tiny and pink. And to think he was gonna stretch it out. He shook the thought out of his head. "This..is gonna hurt. Tell me when I can move." Shuichi said. Kokichi nodded. He slowly began to shove into the small hole. Kokichi gasped in pain. Shuichi loved the two onto the bed and whispered into his lovers ear, "Tell me when, okay?" Kokichi went crazy with blushing and nodded. Shuichi raised an eyebrow. "Are your ears sensitive?" He questioned. Kokichi shook his head no, a big lie. Shuichi leaned down and licked his ear, then began nibbling it. Kokichi moaned loudly. "H-Hah~! S-Stop~!" Kokichi whined. Shuichi shook his head no. "Sorry love,   I love the sounds you make~" Shuichi whispered into Kokichi's ear. Kokichi whined And squirmed. Another five minutes passed. "You can move...d-daddy...~" Kokichi purred. Shuichi turned bright red and nodded slowly lowering Kokichi down his length. Kokichi huffed. Kokichi swatted his hands off his hips, spun around and wrapped his arms around Shuichi's neck, before bringing himself up and slamming himself back down. "NGH~!" He heard Shuichi choke. Kokichi moaned as he kept going. "I-I'm close b-baby~!" Kokichi moaned. Shuichi nodded, not being able to speak. Kokichi mewled as he came for the second time that day. Shuichi cumming, not long after him. "T-That..was the best sex..i've ever had..." Kokichi huffed. "Y-You mean the only...?" Shuichi questioned running his fingers through his boyfriends hair. "Y-You got me Shumai..." Kokichi whispered. Kokichi yawned. Shuichi nibbled on Kokichi's ear. "You can sleep love, we'll clean up in the morning." Shuichi whispered. Kokichi pulled off Shuichi with a whine, before nuzzling into his chest as Shuichi ran his fingers through Kokichi's hair. Meanwhile, next door, Miu was a wet mess as she heard the two boys going at it.