🍬 Fem!Kokichi x Fem!Shuichi pt.2! 🍬

The morning announcement was heard over head as the two girls arose. Kokichi immediately began sweating. Monokuma was supposed to show the two of them..fucking..to everyone. Kokichi pauses as she felt her girlfriends arms hug her tightly. "It'll be okay." Shuichi said plainly. Kokichi nodded. She nuzzled her face into her girlfriends chest. Shuichi turned bright red. "Y-You can wear some of my clothes if you want." Shuichi huffed. Kokichi giggled. Shuichi slipped on her normal outfit. She then turned around to see Kokichi wearing her nightwear. (In my personal opinion, every student has nightwear.) Shuichi turned bright red. The back of the tank top was missing, connecting at the bottom, exposing her whole back. The front said 'Ibuki! At The Disco'. Along with that, a pair of black silk shorts and black slippers. "Ah-I..." Shuichi paused. She had said she could wear some of her clothes. "N-Nevermind." Shuichi huffed. "So..I guess what Monokuma's doing is an..interesting way to tell everyone we're together." Kokichi bit her fingernail. Shuichi nodded. "Maybe it would be best if you acted as if you were sleeping while it was playing." Shuichi suggested, her long hair moving as she made gestures with her arms. "Really?" Kokichi's eyes widened. "You'd let me pretend to sleep?!" Kokichi gasped. "But then you'd get all the glares and confused looks and all that yourself..!" Kokichi whined. "Well..it's better one of us then both, right?" Shuichi scratched her neck. "Plus," Shuichi added. "Your the smallest of both of us, so I'd be holding you." Shuichi smiled. "Wow.." Kokichi smiled. "Your way to good for me!" Kokichi laughed. "What did I do to deserve YOU!" Finally Monokuma made the announcement to go to the gym and the two girls walked out of the dorm, to their impending doom. As they walked in Miu put his fingers to his mouth and whistled. "DAMN BOOBICHI! LOVE THE OUTFIT CHANGE!" Miu yelled. Kiibo rolled her eyes and mouthed a silent apology. Shuichi felt guilt hit her stomach as she realized she let her girlfriend wear something so revealing in front of a pervert like Miu. Monokuma popped onto the stage. "PHU HU HU!" The bear chanted. "Today we have something very special for you!" Monokuma smiles wider. "As someone had yelled at me like a control freak yesterday, I have a small punishment for them!" Monokuma laughed his wretched laugh again. "Enjoy!" Monokuma grinned. Shuichi held her beloved on her side as Kokichi was drifting to sleep. They were standing in the back so nobody saw them. They'd been hiding their relationship, until now that is. Kokichi's moans and whines filled the room and Shuichi's face turned bright red. Monokuma has at least censored it. Shuichi tilted her cap down and took a step back. The tape ended as Shuichi had yelled at Monokuma in the film. Shuichi breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody said anything. Shuichi repositioned Kokichi, holding her bridal style. Shuichi watched Kaede twitch, before he started to clap like he had just watched a musical. Everyone began to clap along with him. Miu was on the ground in a puddle of drool—or what Shuichi hoped was drool. Rantaro put two fingers to her mouth and whistled. "That's an..interesting way of coming out." Maki nodded his head. "Sidekick, I support you but why her." Kaito tilted her head. Maki jabbed her in the side. "OW!" Kaito hissed. "If we're coming out.." Rantaro smiled, her hair tilting with her head. "Me and Korekiyo..have also done that.." Rantaro's smile widened and Korekiyo nodded and blushed. Kaede laughed. "This is one big ass school of gay." Kaede smiled. Ryoma removed Gonta's blindfold. Their sizes making it harder to do so. Gonta flipped off the headphones. "I don't understand what happened..everything was dark.." Gonta put a finger to her bottom lip. Ryoma reaches up and otter her back. "It's alright, babe. It was nothing." Ryoma assured her. Tsumugi was squealing. "I SHIPPED IT FOR SO LONG! I EVEN WROTE FANFICTION!" He squealed. Shuichi blushed, and tilted her hat down more. Monokuma looked angry and confused. "Y-Your supposed to hate them!" He growled. He instantly calmed down. "Whatever." Monokuma shook his head. "Back to your dorms." He growled. Everyone mumbled disapproval before heading back to the dorms. Shuichi layed Kokichi down.  Shuichi slipped off her jacket leaving her in her undershirt. She kicked off her shoes, and hung up her hat. She took Kokichi's shoes off. She got into bed and hugged her girlfriend. "Shumai..." Kokichi groaned and nuzzles into her chest. Shuichi messed with her hair. "Hm?" Shuichi mumbled. "I'm on my period and it hurts." Kokichi hissed. "Just sleep love, you'll feel better." Shuichi assured her. Kokichi gave a sigh of relief as she felt safe in the tallers arms. Kokichi drifted off to sleep, Shuichi not long behind her.