🍋Fem!Kokichi x Fem! Shuichi 🍋

Shuichi gasped as she felt a pair of arms around her waist. The smaller female was her girlfriend. Kaito huffed, throwing her ponytail behind her back. "Looks like you have company, sidekick." Kaito huffed. "I'll leave you two be." She smiled sweetly and walked away. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I will!" Miu purred. He has ALWAYS been such a BIG pervert. Kokichi looked up, her bangs falling in front of her left eye. "No-one asked you, man-whore!" She huffed. "M-Man-whore?! KYAAAAA~!" Miu moaned. Kiibo sighed. "My deepest apologies." She sighed. "I'll take him back to his lab..." Kiibo grabbed Miu and tried to drag him out the door. As soon as the two left, Kokichi perked up. Kokichi jumped onto Shuichi's back, her skirt flying up. Shuichi blushed as her legs wrapped around the tallers waist. "BACK TO YOUR ROOM BAKA! THAT'S AN ORDER!" Kokichi yelled. Shuichi sighed and headed back to her room. As soon as she closed the door Kokichi got off and began hopping around the room. Shuichi sighed taking off her hat and hanging it on the hook. As she turned around, she noticed her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen. She frantically looked around. She then felt herself pushed against the bed forcefully. "HAH!" Her girlfriend laughed. "I SURPRISED YOU, DIDN'T I?!" The ultimate supreme leader laughed. "H-Huh?!" Shuichi said in a quiet whisper. She blushed as she could see a tiny bit of her panties. Kokichi noticed and blushed. "Y-You pervert! Hmph! How dare you try to look up my skirt!" Kokichi huffed and crosses her arms, her braid falling over her chest area. "Then again...I bet this is your favorite position! Being able to look up my skirt like the pervert you are, while I struggle to make you stop! Go on! Admit this is your favorite position!" Shuichi raised an eyebrow before flipping the two around, Shuichi now pinning her against the bed. "H-Huh?!" Kokichi gasped.  Shuichi gave her a sweet smile as she spoke. "Actually, this is my favorite position." Shuichi smiled. Kokichi's face looked red as her skirt was riding up, her panties being barely visible. Kokichi whined. "Now your making me wet! You suck!" She huffed. "I can fix that~.." Shuichi purred in a lower tone. "I-I'd like to see you try!" Kokichi declared, glaring. Shuichi smirked and slowly pulled off Kokichi's skirt exposing the white panties that were clearly already soaked. She unbuttoned Kokichi's shirt staring at her small breasts. Kokichi looked to the side clearly embarrassed about her body. Shuichi threw Kokichi's clothes onto the floor. She smiled. Kokichi glared. "I-It's no fair if I'm naked and your not!" She huffed. "I can change that~" Shuichi purred. She slipped off her shirt and her skirt. She kicked off her heels, Kokichi's already being off. She then returned to her position. "Y-You...have an...amazing body..." Kokichi gawked. Shuichi had a big chest, her black bra being lace, and she had wide hips with black lace panties to match. Meanwhile, Kokichi has a small chest and a white bra, and a small waist with white panties. "Love, your body is gorgeous to.." Shuichi booped Kokichi's nose. "I-It's not..that great..." Kokichi mumbled. "Y-You look like a goddess.." she huffed. "You..think I look like a goddess..?" Shuichi whispered, blushing. "Y-Yeah..." Kokichi whispered back. Shuichi stared at her loved one before unclipping her bra. "H-Hey! W-Wait!" Kokichi whined. "Nope! I'm gonna show you how much I adore your body~!" Shuichi purred. Shuichi began sucking on one of Kokichi's breast's, swirling her tongue around the nipple. Kokichi moaned and squirmed. Shuichi removed her mouth and tugged down her panties. Kokichi turned red, clearly not liking it. Shuichi picked up the smaller by the waist and placed her directly on her face. Kokichi turned bright red, realizing what she was doing. Kokichi squeaked and covered her face. Shuichi's tongue was swirling around her hole, exploring the cavern. Kokichi mewled and moaned. Kokichi the suddenly got a great idea. She leaned down and tugged down Shuichi's panties confusing Shuichi as she leaned down and began eating her out as well. Shuichi moaned into Kokichi still using her tongue causing Kokichi to squeak. The room was filled with moaning as Kokichi came. After a few minutes Shuichi came as well. Kokichi crawled off of her lovers face and sat on her lap. Shuichi's lap was soaked with Kokichi's cum and her own. Shuichi whipped her mouth as she stared at the small chested girl. Kokichi has her legs spread wide as her clit was spread on Shuichi's leg. Shuichi got an idea as she held three fingers to Kokichi's mouth. Kokichi licked them curiously. Shuichi leaned down, sticking her index finger into Kokichi's clit, earning a squeak. She thrusted it in and out before deciding to add a second. She then began scissoring for awhile before thrusting in the third. She than began to thrust her fingers in and out a full speed. Kokichi moaned as she came once more. Shuichi licked the cum off and kissed her girlfriend. She picked up a box of tissues and wiped everything off. When she turned back around, Kokichi had her jacket on and she was cuddling into it on the bed. Shuichi laughed. She put on her white button up and slipped on a pair of black leggings before cuddling her girlfriend. She ran her finger down her girlfriends braid. "Shumai..." Kokichi mumbled. "Hmm?" Shuichi muttered. "C-Can I..braid your hair..?" Kokichi whispered. "Sure love." Shuichi smiled. Kokichi smiled as they sat up. Monokuma popped out of nowhere as Kokichi was nearly done with Shuichi's braid. Kokichi squealed and nearly unraveled the braid. Shuichi gripped Kokichi's hand, letting her know it was alright. "My, my~ you two put on quite the show~" Monokuma basically purred. "What do you want." Shuichi hissed. "Oh hush, detective." Monokuma spoke. "I just wanted to let you know, I managed to catch the whole thing on tape." Monokuma hissed. She felt Kokichi freeze behind her. "Y-You won't show anyone..r-right..?" Kokichi whispered, leaning over. "Oh honey.." Monokuma said, his voice sounding like drizzling honey. "Of course I will!" Monokuma suddenly said. "H-HUH?!" Shuichi panicked. "I'm going to be showing the whole thing in the gym tomorrow! Your reputation will NEVER be the same!" Monokuma laughed. "Phuhuhuhu~! That'll teach you to snap at me!" Monokuma spoke. As soon as he came, he disappeared. Kokichi leaned over, finished with Shuichi's braid. "..What do you think..everyone's going to do..?" Kokichi whispered. "Nothing." Shuichi said plainly. "They'll just wonder why Monokuma wanted to show that to them. Or even why we did that." Kokichi nodded in agreement. "Right..you don't think they'll treat us any differently..right..?" Kokichi wondered out loud. "Maybe some, but that some being just Miu. He'll probably be asking for porn tapes." Shuichi joked. "Hmph! I'll sock that pervert in the balls!" Kokichi huffed. "I dunno.." Shuichi smiled. "Let him see~ hell, I'll even let him watch it live~ anything to fuck you." Shuichi purred. "H-Hey! P-Pervert!" Kokichi huffed. Shuichi laughed. The nighttime announcement went off and the two girls cuddled into each other as they said goodnight waiting for tomorrow to unfold.