🍋 Showers?! 🍋

Monokuma gathered everyone into the gym. "I bet it's some dumb new motive.." Tenko scoffed. "Typical." Tenko rolled her eyes. "Phuhuhu!" Monokuma gave his witch laugh as he jumped onto the stage. "You mistakes have been refusing to kill people!" Monokuma scowled. "So in order to get ya to kill.." Monokuma stood up. "I'm assignin' you partners that you must shower with." Monokuma raised his arms. "That way! You'll kill so you can shower in peace again!" Kirumi held a finger to her lips. "Pardon me for interrupting but..." she moved her finger down. "Why would we kill for something as small as a shower..?" She tilted her head. "I dunno toots." Monokuma shrugged. "ANYYYYYWHO~!" Monokuma passes out wrist bands to the kubs. "Two of ya will be sharin a shower." Monokuma stood on the podium. "The wrist-bands will tell ya your partner, and you must shower with them, because if ya don't..." Monokumas right side glinted red. "Poison will be injected into you and you and your partner will drop dead." Monokuma's smile widened. "Have fun!" Monokuma bounced off. The kubs handed out the wrist-bands. Shuichi received his and his partner read 'Kokichi Ouma'. He sighed, knowing anytime the had to shower, it would be pure hell. Not only that, but Kokichi might arrange a prank. Shuichi doubted it though, because he would get pranked to. As a few days passed he was interrupted by a loud knocking on his door. He opened it cautiously to be greeted by the Gremlin himself. Kokichi fucking Ouma. "SAIHARA-CHAN!" Kokichi greeted. Shuichi winced at how loud the other was being. "What is it Ouma..?" Shuichi rubbed his eyes. "I have to showerrrr!" Kokichi stomped his foot whining. Shuichi blushed. "A-Alright..." Shuichi nodded. Shuichi followed Kokichi towards the shower room. "Let's set down a few rules.." Shuichi spoke. "How about be both turn around when the other showers and switch when their done?" Shuichi spoke is a questioning tone. Kokichi thought for a minute then nodded "Okay!!" Kokichi chirped. Kokichi stripped along with Shuichi and the two got into the shower. Shuichi was the first to wash his hair since Ouma kept saying he should because he was 'his favorite'. But the whole time Shuichi couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching him. He jumped as he felt two arms wrap around his waist. "O-Ouma?" Shuichi slowly turned around. The little gremlin didn't say anything but looked up at him with an evil smile. Shuichi tried to pry his arms off but that just made Kokichi hold on tighter. "Saihara-Chan..." Kokichi spoke in a low voice. "Did you really think that I would actually follow the rule~?" Kokichi whispered. Shuichi turned bright red. "Your Just trying to tease me..." Kokichi ran his finger down Shuichi's chest and stopped at his waist. Shuichi looked down at the pretty thing holding him tightly. Kokichi looked up. Shuichi looked to the side and sighed. "Kokichi, you don't have any idea how hot you look right now.." Shuichi moved his hand to cover his mouth. Kokichi smirked. Kokichi reaches his hand down and began running his finger along his length. "Your so big~.." Ouma cooed. Shuichi blushed. "Fuck.." Shuichi mumbled. "Saihara-Chan.." Kokichi whispered. "I want you to fuck me..." Kokichi looked up. Shuichi nodded shakily. Kokichi smiled and sank to his knees. Shuichi new he had to be quiet, since they were in the public showers. Kokichi leveled his head so he was face to face with Shuichi's dick. He licked the tip playfully and Shuichi reached back to lean on the wall. Kokichi wrapped his mouth around it, licking it while doing so. He began sucking it earning small moans from Shuichi. After a while of doing this Kokichi pulled back swallowing cum. Some trailed down his mouth. Shuichi kneeled down to him and wiped the cum from the corner of his mouth. Shuichi kisses him then pulled back. He held up three fingers to Kokichi's mouth which Kokichi began sucking on. After a while Kokichi opened his mouth to prove they were wet enough. Kokichi turned around and leaned over putting his ass in the air. Shuichi blushed heavily. He stuck a finger in causing a small moan from Kokichi. He thrusted it in and out before deciding he was ready for another. He stuck the next finger in and began scissoring him. Kokichi held his hand up to his mouth muffling his moans. Shuichi pulled his fingers out noticing the pre-cum leaking off of Kokichi's dick. He touched the tip wiping it off and putting it in his mouth. He put Kokichi between his legs before leaning down and whispering huskily into his ear, "I think your ready.." Kokichi turned bright red then nodded. Shuichi slowly put his dick into the small entrance holding Kokichi's hand for comfort. Kokichi had tears pricking his eyes as he squeezed them shut. "Tell me when.." Shuichi spoke softly, kissing his neck and nibbling his ear. Kokichi moaned a little at this. Kokichi nodded giving Shuichi the okay. Shuichi slowly began to move making Kokichi whine for more. Shuichi moved a finger up to Kokichi's lips, shushing him. He began picking up the pace. Making Kokichi five more muffled moans. Shuichi huffed as he came a few seconds after, Kokichi cumming with him. Shuichi pulled out and kissed Kokichi. He rinses them both off and stepped out of the shower holding Kokichi. He draped his jacket around Kokichi, putting on his under-shirt and pants. He folded Kokichi's clothes and picked Kokichi up bridal style. He dropped Kokichi's clothes off in his room then began heading to his room holding Kokichi. Maki stopped him. "What are you doing." Maki asked. "Ah—" Shuichi has five seconds to come up with a believable lie. "H-He hit his head on the wall so I was gonna take him back to my room so he could rest. Maki said nothing for a second then nodded and walked away. Shuichi have a sigh of relief. He arrived at his dorm, opened the door and closed it. He locked it behind him. He put Kokichi on the bed and got in with him. He cuddled against the other. They were both exhausted after what they did.