another world?

Takumi's POV

Once I was summoned my master suddenly collapse... Looks like since it's my first time to get summoned I accidentally suck out a lot of her Mana.. but thanks to that looks like my abilities has doubled..

I put my master in a bed and look around the room this room is simple and was suitable for a high schooler like her I knew she was from highschool because if her text books in the table

I look at the mirror and realize where I am.. this is fuyuki's residence area.. just few blocks here is my house

"Hmm.. weird.. this is fuyuki but something is wrong"

I see  the calendar in the wall.. it's year 2004 looks like I travel at the past.. but I don't remember my master to one of the Masters in this year of the holy Grail war..

As Emiya San told me what happen that time...

And I think looks like this is a alternate world a different from mine..

"I should make some research..." I walk back at the secret room and starts searching the books and I saw a history of mages a book about the history of mages in centuries...

As I search it looks like there are still some of the prominent families here in Japan..

The tohsakas..and the matous...

And looks like the einzberns also exist...

But what about my family? My family was prominent in my Homeland..

And with more research I.. found something about the galion family..

They are one of the most famous mage family last hundred years.. and I found out that .. no galion exist to this day.. they die fighting off another family in a battle..

It now proves my theory of this world a alternate one.. correct..

(The next day)

Yumeko's POV

I woke  up in my room but I remember what happen after I summoned my servant who was a assassin class I collapse

"Uhh.. my head hurts.."

But how did I get in my bed? 

I step out of my bed and walk to the kitchen . And what I saw.. is weird..

Assassin was cooking pancakes and he looks like he knows how to cook base to how he flip the pancakes..

"I see you are awake master..." He said as he put one of the pancake in the plate  and serve it to me "please eat up before we talk about me and you.."

So we did we both eat the pancakes

"So.. what should I call you? Do you have a name?"

"Are you asking for my name master?"

"Uh? Can you give me your name?"

"I can, my name is Takumi M. Galion a warrior of the galion family"

"Uhuh?.. so I really summon one of those legendary mage?"

"Hmm?"

"N-nothing..."

I am happy the my servant is a nice guy but... Why does he cook for me?

___________________
TO BE CONTINUED