Talk over dinner

YUMEKO'S POV

Me,assassin,shin,and saber are sitting in the dining table ready to eat and to discuss something

Assassin serve the food in the table and sit beside saber

"About the einzberns..." I said

Before tasting the soup..

"It's delicious..."

"Arigatou master... Now what about the einzberns?" Assassin ask me

"Are we really going to fight them?"

"Eh?" Assassin looks at me

"Well you see... I take a look and research them to know more about them.. it's seems it's very dangerous....but.. if we don't stop them on using the artificial Grail the world might-"

"It's really up to you master..." Assassin said before eating a noodle

"Eh? What do you mean assassin?"

"You see... When I'm still alive,I also have to choose.. stop and leave or fight the enemy.. Im not mature back then and I take risk..I fight the enemy along with some allies...at the end we defeat her... Soon I realise... No..I did not do it because it's the right thing.. I choose it... I can just run away if I want...but that won't change things... Just like one famous author written.. life is a storm my young friend..you will bask in sunlight at fist and be shattered in the rocks next.. what makes you a man.. is what you do when that storm comes.."

He take a sip in the soup

"All I want to say... It's a big problem yes... But it's really up to you.. any path that would you choose...I'll join you..." He smiles at me...

I get it... It's doesn't matter what I choose... But that last quote ... Life is like a storm... Yes... I know what to do..

"I'll join Kotomine shirou San..."

Assassin smiled at me "then so be it..I'll gladly to join you master..."

"So what about you master?" Saber ask shin..

"Eh? Of course! I'll join yumeko!"

"Hahaha! That's the spirit master!" She laugh "and assassin your udon taste good!"

"Is it? Thank you saber.." assassin smiled on saber... looks like tbeyre getting along well..

Yes.. I would do it .. I'll join the battle..I know it would be dangerous.. but I can't just an anomaly happen ..I know my master would do the same.

TO BE CONTINUED