sakura

Takumi's POV

Now... I am sitting with Shirou-san,artoria,rider,and this Sakura girl drinking tea...

Shirou-san also explain everything to her, what that the einzberns are planning, and how we got attack by another assassin class servant

Rider is looking at us, ready to attack at any moment, artoria too... The tension in the air is suffocating.. anyone can do something that would make another attack...

Sakura sipped the tea in her cup and look at shirou-san "sorry senpai, I cannot help you with the einzbern problem.. if I do that, there's a chance that I won't win the grail"

Shirou sigh "you really want to get your hands to that Grail isn't it? Why?"

"It's none if your business senpai..."

She wants the grail... Is it for her personal needs? For someone? Who knows... I never met the Sakura tohsaka or should I say.. Sakura matou, in my world so I really don't know the difference between the two...

"Oh I know, if you let me have the Grail, I'll accept your offer "

"Sorry Sakura, I couldn't do that, the other masters that accept to Ally with me also wants the grail, but all of them accepts that we should help each other first before continuing this holy Grail war... The einzberns must be stop.. or none of us could use the grail..."

True... The fake Grail the einzbern's created allows them to summon servants... But it won't change the fact that it is fake, it won't give them the power to grant any wish...

"That is why we should fight together.. this is not about our own gains.. it's about the world, the world would be destroyed if we don't stop them, please Sakura.. join us.."

Sakura looks at the table thinking, she looks frustrated and thinking..

I look at shirou San "May I talk?" I said to him in a serious tone..

"I also need the grail, it's my only change to save the people I care about, but the world is at stake..even if I fail to get my wish, at least I know this world would be save...tell me miss Sakura...what is your wish?."

Sakura looked at me "my wish?"

"Yes, tell me"

"It's as the same as you said.. to save someone dear to me, my sister.. Kayano Matou, she's always there for me when my real family is destroyed... She become my protector.. a teacher.. but.. she's sick...with a sickness with no cure, only mages can get this sickness.."

A sickness with no cure? That only mages can have?

"I want to save her! I will get the Grail no matter what! I don't care about this world I just want to save her!"

"So that's why you want to win? To save you sister?"

"Is this sickness.. called Galerathien Virus, a virus that slowly kills someone who uses mage craft?"

Sakura and shirou look at me

That virus... In my world there's medicine for that..

"Miss Sakura, would you join us in our fight if I find a cure?"

"Do you know a cure for that assassin?" Shirou-san ask me

"I might... If I'm correct"

TO BE CONTINUED