The einzbern's plan

Yumeko's POV

Me,shin,saber and assassin is inside the chruch with this kotomine shirou guy.. and the other saber..

"Greeting... Sorry about before it's just a test" kotomine shirou said smiling"

"A test that could kill any of us" shin answered

"I do not wish to kill any of the servant in this war... Besides we need all of your help.."

"What do you mean?"  I ask

"It's regarding the Einzberns..."

The einzberns?.. the family notorious for some of the most horrible experiments...and they are also known for the perfect homonculus...ever created...

"The einzbern.. has created a prototype Artificial Grail... "

An artificial grail? Is that even possible?

"To create such thing they have to sacrifice humans.. but instead of humans  they use homunculus..it's not effective as sacrificing humans but.. with the right amount of numbers it's possible..."

"What about the clock tower!? Aren't they doing anything about this? " Shin ask

"No... They are completely silent about it... "

"But why would they do that? Two Grails would create a anomaly!" I shouted..

"That is right...since they lose at the holy Grail war 10 years ago...they know that it's gonna be much more easier to create a Grail.. and wish too-"

"Rule this world.." Assassin said looking at them

"You are right assassin" kotomine shirou said "10 years ago there plans are stopped my adoptive father Kotomine Kirei,he killed the magus killer Emiya kiritsugu and stopped the einzbern's plan with the help of the tohsaka family and the matou family... But there's a price... The tohsaka family is destroyed.. only one survivor remains she now lives within the matou family"

"Thats horrible" I said looking at shirou

"It was a long story.. the tohsaka's servants.. Archer betrayed them and allied himself with the einzberns... Kirei's servant assassin is destroyed...by archer...and saber.. Artoria snaps out of the corruption but remains in her alter form.. joins kirei to fight the einzberns with a certain berserker..and win.. but berker sacrifice himself for saber.. saber wishes to stay in this world since kirei is would die anytime with a injury.. and saber take care of me after kirei die..."

"Thats a long story huh?" Musashi said

"It is...that's why.." he clench his fist "I want all the servants here in fuyuki to join forces... To fight the einzbern's and their servants.."

"Einzbern's servants?" I ask

"Since the eizbern made a artificial grail.. it allows them to summon their own servants..." Assassin answered me

"So this holy Grail war.. would be an actual war?" Shin said

_________________________

Takumi's POV

While we are talking in the church I felt something... A person...wait.. it's..

I take out some knives without thinking..

It made artoria and musashi to pull their sword

I trowed the knife in the roof

And the servant...showed herself...

A girl with purple hair.. her skin is slightly black... Her face was covered with a skull mask her clothes are revealing...

I pull out more knives and trow it at her she then trow knives as well hitting my knives..

She then jump out one of the windows breaking it

"That servant!?" Shirou shouted "she looks like an assassin...but.."

"There's already an assassin in our ranks..." Musashi said

"That means they're starting to move... " My master said "looks like we have no choice..."

"If yumeko is going then I'll go.." shin said.. "sorry for my selfishness musashi .."

"No it's fine... If we don't defeat the other side then we can't start this holy Grail war properly .. and we won't get our wishes, isn't that right?" She said

"Well that's true" shirou said "we can't meet up in this place anymore..I'll send you a message for our next meeting"

After what happen... We knew everything... The einzbern's plan...another world shattering event right in my eyes ..is this a test?

TO BE CONTNUED