chapter 9

We sat and talked for a while longer before Jackson and everyone left. I stood, gathering the empty mugs. When I deposited them into the dishwasher and start it up, Paxton was at my back.

I was pushed to lay over the counter. "You were fuckin awesome with Marcus and his idiots. My brave Sara. You deserve a reward." My pants disappear and he notices that I didn't wear any panties. "If I had known that. You wouldn't have come all the way into the kitchen."

I could feel him opening his jeans and letting his big boy free. Then his fingers were in my hot pussy thrusting in and out, bringing me closer to an orgasm. "Pax! Please! I need to feel you inside me!" I was begging and didn't care. I knew what we both wanted.

He removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. "Oh my! Yes! Thank you my love!" I yelled as he pounded into me.

"Take. It. Little. Girl. Tell. Me. What. You. Want." His words were punctuated by his hard thrusts.

I couldn't say a word! I was too breathless and about to orgasm all over him. I felt the explosion coming from deep inside then burst out. I think that I even screamed Paxton's name.

"Goddamnit! You're sucking me deeper!" He shouted as he came violently. We sat on the floor after fixing our clothes, still breathless. After a few minutes he spoke. "I love you Sara. We belong together."

I climbed off of him so I could turn around and straddle his lap. I see an emotion in his eyes that I've never seen before. The vulnerability knocked the breath right out of me. "I love you too, Paxton. For all my life, heart and soul. You are my life." I kissed him so sweetly, trying to let him feel my love. I felt a tear roll between our cheeks. It didn't come from me though. "Paxton, will you make me your wife?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

He sucked in a huge gasp. His eyes widened. He didn't say a word for so long. I think that I overstepped my boundaries. I stand up. "I understand that you don't want to marry. Forget I said that. I'll be in the apartment." I walked to the door. But that's as far as I got on my own feet.

Paxton picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to our apartment without a word. When he put me on the bed, he went to lock the door and turned off the light in the living room. He came back and stripped himself, then me. "Tomorrow we will go find your rings and get a license. There is a three day wait period. So first thing Friday morning we will get married. Any questions on how I feel?" I shook my head no. "Good! Now, wife, we are not going to leave this apartment until then. Are you sure that you want to be my wife? Or do I need to convince you of the right thing to do?"

"How would you convince me?" I said with a grin. He didn't answer with words. He came down to me on the bed. Then proceeded to kiss me from head to toe and back again. We made slow passionate love for over two hours. I am so tired, but hungry too. "I'm convinced! I will be honored to be your wife. I love you Paxton!" My stomach growled loudly.

"I'll go get you something to eat. What would you like?" He pulls on his jeans.

"Just a sandwich is f....." A beeping sound interrupted me. "What is that?"

Paxton was tense. "The alarm on the bar doors." He went to get his gun and checked the computer. On the screen I saw the two men who were here earlier with Marcus. The ones who disrespected me and Paxton. They were trying to open the back door to the bar. The shorter one had his gun out and was acting as a look out. The taller one got the door open. "Call Harris and your brothers. Tell them we have company. Stay in the bathroom and arm yourself."

I got a shirt and pair of shorts on then grabbed my gun and phone. Viking picked up on the first ring. "Hey little sister. What's up?"

"We have company. The guys from earlier are breaking in."