epilogue

It has been six months since we married. There was an inquiry into the deaths of Marcus Franklin and his goons. It was found to be self defense since the guys had rope, tape, and more.

Tucker has called me twice to apologize for his behavior. I'm taking it extremely slow in letting him get close to me.

My brothers have all gotten used to the idea of having a sister. Derek loves that I can shoot and throw knives better than he and our brothers can. He has enrolled in a karate program so he can protect himself and me. We go to some of his football and basketball games. Which he thinks is totally awesome.

Jackson loves that I have started calling him stepdad.

We are telling all of them about the baby today. Then sit back and watch the guys start going crazy protective. I think that it will be funny with everything they will try to do for me. Of course I will protest.

"Damn little girl! I didn't know that you could puke that much. Are you sure you're ok?" Paxton asked as I brushed my teeth for the third time this morning.

"Keep talking about it and I'll probably do it again. I'm fine! This is all your fault!" I didn't mean to be so grouchy. But I can't help it. "Morning sickness sucks and I don't want to be a bitch. I'm sorry love. Please don't hate me." Tears rolled right down my cheeks. It has been this way for weeks now. I am ten weeks pregnant. We can't wait for the sickness and emotional highs and lows to slow down.

"Come here sweetheart. Let me hold you. I know that it is the baby making you grouchy. I will always and forever love you." I walked into his arms and cried silently. I couldn't seem to stop.

Paxton kissed the top of my head. "I promise to be a good daddy and husband."

"I know that you will be a great daddy! You're awesome in everything that you do." My tears dried up and I looked at him. "After all, you got me pregnant quite easily." I smiled at him.

"And I believe that we had a lot of fun and pleasure doing it." He said with a huge smile. Pax does that a lot lately. Smiling and laughing. I love that about him. He isn't afraid to show his emotions to me or our family. The brothers and Jackson say that he used to be such a sourpuss, that nobody wanted to be around him. I can see that. Sometimes I have to see Bull come out. Like last week when some dumbass drunk decided to start a fight with me right after I told Paxton that I was pregnant. The guy is finally home from the hospital. The entire bar and it's customers knows to leave me alone and I am glad for it.

"Are you ready to face the over- protective idiots? Without crying again?"

I nod my head and start for the door. "Come on, my love. You have to protect me from them." I laughed with him as we exit the small apartment. The bar was quite busy, but I didn't see my family. I look at Paxton and raise an eyebrow. He just smiled at me as we head for the door.

"What's going on Pax?"

"We are going to meet the family." We get on the bike and head down the road. Minutes later I see that we are going to the land that I grew up on. Tears start flowing again. Damn it!

As we slow to a stop, I see that all of our family is here with tables set up and loaded with food. The tears flow faster. I can't see anything so I turned my head. "Are you ok little girl? I can tell them to go home."

"No! Don't you dare!" I sit on the bike after Paxton gets off. "You did all of this?" He nodded and had such a huge, beautiful smile. "I love you Paxton Ryder! For all of eternity!"

"I love you too Sara Ryder! For all of eternity! My beautiful wife! Come on or they will think that I pissed you off and I'll have to beat the shit out of them."