Two Days Until The Wedding

"You're getting married in two days, bitch!" Blair yells taking another shot of rum.

"Yeah, I am!" Carol follows.

"Our baby is growing up!"

"Don't go crying on me now, Kara."

They start laughing at their friend.

Carol looks around and smiles, happy to spend her bachelaurette party with her closest friends. Blair, Kara and Sam. She has other friends, obviously, but these three have been with her through thick and thin. They were always there to cheer her up when she was sad or to cry with her. They are so annoying sometimes, but Carol loves them to pieces.

On the other side of town - their friend's idea - Maria is partying with Roy, Rick, Sonya and a few old friends from college.

"You suck at poker." Maria laughs at Roy.

"Yeah, yeah, just take my money."

She winks at him and starts laughing.

"Stop eating my dip!"

Roy, Sonya and Maria look over at Rick who's fighting over the dip with his boyfriend.

"It's the only dip we have left!"

"Do I look like a care?!"

"Jesus Christ."

Maria gets up from the table and walks over to the cabinet where she pulls another salsa jar and places in front of the two. 

"Well, shit, didn't think about that."

Roy rolls his eyes while Sonya and Maria giggle.

"When can we start drinking?!"

"When Ramona and I will leave."

Maria turns to see her mother with Ramona's backpack over her shoulder.

"Thanks again, mom."

"No problem, honey. As long as I can spend some time with Ramona, I'll do whatever you need."

Maria smiles at her. She's been nicer than usual which is, obviously, because the wedding is in two days.

She doesn't want to stress me out, which I really appreciate.

"I'm ready!"

Ramona runs next to Maria, placing her glass in the sink.

"Let's go."

"Have fun at grandma, monkey."

"You and momma have fun too, daddy!"

Maria's mother closes the door behind her and locks it.

Ria turns to her friends with a smirk on her face.

"Let's do shots!"