Part 6-whats new?

(Happy July 4th+ST season 3)

I came back in the room, "miss me already?" I tried to joke.
He didn't look at me. In fact he looked like he was still crying.
"oh come on, why the tears? You want me that bad?" I hurried to him lifting his face to meet my eyes.
He didn't answer.
"Fine, give me the silent treatment, here I made you a little something." starting to get impatient.
I gave him the food I made.
"Look, are you gonna talk to me, or not? Im leaving if you wont talk to me" I sounded frustrated.
He sat there silent.
"Don't get too exited, I'm only taking off your restraints so you can eat. Don't worry that door is locked, in here there are cameras. So I can watch my pretty boy. Im leaving, Let me know when your ready to talk" My voice sounded more understanding that I expected, more okay with explaining everything.

I left the room and locked the door again. I can hear him banging on the door to be let out. Using force on the handle hoping I had forgotten to lock it.
Its breaking my heart the fact that he's not ready to be held in my arms, telling me about his day. Im going to give him everything he's ever wanted, and he's going to finally realize that I am the one for him.
But for now. He has to stay in the cold,ugly room I call my basement. I turned on the T.V, of course, we are all over the news. However I'm not suspected, everyone knew I was moving anyway.

They haven't found the body. Perfect. But they're searching heavily for Julian.
My plan was going so well. I changed the T.V back to the security cameras.
He's not eating...the food is untouched?
I let him. He can survive for many days without food, after all, hes doing this to himself.