part 17- outside

"whatever" he frowned as he continued to munch his cereal, on the kitchen counter.
"then how do I make it up to you?"
"figure it out" he shrugged
"ok. after breakfast we can watch a movie of your choice and i'll cuddle you, and then we can play videogames that you like, i'll make you lunch of your choice too! And then we can do some online shopping for new clothes, yeah?"
"no. I wanna go outside. all those are cool but i haven't been outside in so long"
"I know, I know. ok then we can...I don't know...I guess we can go in the backyard? still very dangerous but it's cool"
"wait really? yes! I wanna go outside. I want fresh air and sunlight" His mood instantly changed after that yes.
"ok, what's the magic word" I chuckled
"please please Lucas please."
I laughed and nodded,
"okay, okay." I finally agreed,
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so, how's is it like?"
"I really missed hearing birds and seeing flowers" he sat at he sat on the green grass of my backyard
"yeah, birds are a beautiful view" I stayed sitting next to him.
"I still don't understand why I cant just go outside? I mean, I know you basically kidnapped me but...I can just like wear a hoodie and put up the hood" he later and looked out into the blue sky

"nope, nope, too dangerous my baby boy. If someone catches you, they'll take you away from me forever. I will never, and I mean never let that happen"
"I uhh...I don't wanna leave you. I like it with you. You make me feel safe"
I smiled, "yeah? like how?"
" like when I have a nightmare, or when i see a scary movie, you always comfort me and tell me you will stay up until I fall asleep"
"that is true" I agreed, "but baby. I do scare or hurt you sometimes too, i'm sorry"
"that's ok. you only do that when I misbehave".
His entire demeanor changed. He's no longer trembling and crying when i'm around. He's so okay with me and wants me there. I love him so much oh my god. Id rather kill myself before separating from him.
I kissed his forehead "i'm glad your catching on doll. See you are learning"

"Lucas." he started again.
"hmm?" I picked up his chin.
"I uh, I really wanna go home"
I thought he had learned. I thought we were doing better. I thought I could trust him enough back here.
He saw the look in my eye before quickly speaking again.
"I'm sorry please don't be mad i'm really sorry I take it back."
It was already too late, I let go of his chin and gripped his hand. Walking him back into the house and locking the door once again.
"This is home. Okay? I am your family. Im your new better family. You don't need those people anymore Julian what don't you understand?"
I sounded pissed. I knew I was too.
"I know I understand I promise i'm sorry" He quickly replied.
Sounds so insincere.