18-panicked choices

A couple hours later, we were enjoying our time inside.
Julian was having fun, I was having fun.
I heard a sound coming from outside being the wood fence. Calls growing closer.
"hey! can you help us please!?" They yelled to our house.
shit. shit. shit.
The sounds were coming closer to where they can see us clearly through the glass.
"Julian go in the room." I quickly demanded.
"but-"
"Julian. Room. Now." Repeating myself.
he went in the room door quickly,
as the people care to the backyard door
it was a girl from a school I knew, we versed them a lot for games.
"hey!!....Lucas?"
I smiled and waved. Can they tell i'm sweating.
She was about 5'4, in black jean shorts and a white tank top. Her black wavy hair up in a ponytail. She had on a small amount of makeup, she smiled back as her braces stood out to me. Her boyfriend next to her. A tall blond dude. They seemed to be matching outfits.
"hey Lucas!!" She said excitedly.
she yapped in her high pitched voice. I didn't even know her?
"you know. Everyone at your school is confused on why you left all of a sudden. It's like, you disappeared or something. It's like extra weird because you left right after like...the accident. It's like you two had a thing or something. You must've been so sad you left" She frowned pointing her finger at me.
I played along with it.
"yes. uh...it was just all so sad. I mean he was like a brother to me. My bestfriend." I bullshitted.
"didn't seem like you guys hung out much"
The boyfriend raised an eyebrow.
"well uh..we hung out indoors mostly." I'm such. A bad. Liar.
I reached for my head.
"are you going to let us in silly??" She asked with her annoying high voice yapping.
What's her name?
"huh? uhh..well my house is like super messy" messy? Could've said being worked on.
"we don't mind!" Of course you don't you bitch.
Julian. His clothes. Pictures of him. His backpack. Everything was inside. Lie, lie, lie.
"ok, come inside" I smiled.
Why did I say that? why did I fucking say that? panic? no. They're going to find out.
They came inside through the back door...