part 11-the room

I woke up early, about 5 AM, I was lacking money. I knew my dad had a well paying job, I left the house leaving him asleep alone. I made sure my weapons and all knives were locked in the basement.
When I got to my parents house, I asked my dad to lend me money. He gave me a few thousand. We never really had a relationship apart from this anyway, he didn't ask.
"Lucas, your not staying?" My mom asked
"Uhh, no thank you. Um I have to get back home. A few friends are coming to see the new house"
"Lovely! Oh but Lucas. You haven't been going to school honey, what's up?" God I hated how all in my business she is. I just let her because my house is in her name. And dads paying. I need to get that fixed now that i'm an adult.
"No mom, i'm homeschooled now. It's easier for me. Also it's my college years. I think i'm old enough to decide" I shrugged her off.
"Yeah, of course you are. Have you heard the news? That nice boy...uh...James? Jean?.." She struggled
"Julian." I finally stated.
"Yes! Julian. They say he's missing." She sounded sorry for me. I tried to act super surprised about it all.
"Yes mom, I know. It's sad, really. I've seen him around at school before" I underplayed it.
"well I hope your doing ok! Please try to stay safe it's so scary out there. People are definitely becoming less trustworthy and more violent. You never know who's out there. Ok then i'll see you later hun" God the irony.
she kissed my cheek and left.

Julian's POV:
I woke up on a bed. I was warm. I looked around the room but Lucas wasn't there. What the fuck is happening. I've been praying for these past days to be nothing but a terrible nightmare that i'll soon wake up from.
I went outside to see a blanket on the couch. He slept on the couch? Breakfast seemed to be made. Bacon and Eggs. But no Lucas.
He must be mad at me.
Is it weird that I kinda miss him around? I just feel even less safe now. I don't know who else is here or what. Or even where I am.
I checked every room in the house. No Lucas. but what I DID found in one room was crazy.
It was a room full of...umm...sex toys?
My eyes widened in shock and I closed the door quickly in embarrassment.
I really hope those arnt for me. They look painful!

I then got the idea to look around and see anywhere that has an opening for me to escape. I checked every door in the house that led outside. I tried screaming, I tried breaking the windows, I tried everything. I felt as if I was going insane and there was no point in trying anymore. Then I sat on the couch and waited for Lucas. I have nothing better right now than him.