part 10-first fight

I hugged him,
"I'm so sorry" I told him "I didn't meant to lash out at you or scare you like that" I tried to sound comforting.
He kept crying and screaming as I comforted him.
"Let go of me! Please Lucas you scare me please get your hands off." He cried loudly.
"but-
"I said let go of me! IM BEGGING YOU" He screamed.
"I just need you to know im always thinking ahead. You were smart at that school stuff but this...this is what matters love. Say it. Say that I'm always thinking ahead of you." I asked
He stood there scared but silent.
"SAY IT JULIAN SAY IT OR I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING ILL SHOOT YOUR FUCKING HEAD"
"YOURE AHEAD! YOURE AHEAD YOU KNOW IM SORRY PLEASE YOURE REALLY REALLY SCARING ME I DONT WANNA DIE" He backed up crying, yelling again.
"Okay, Let's just go sleep" I let it go in anger moving away near the bed. The exit doors are definitely locked.
"I'm not sleeping with you YOU FUCKING MONSTER" He threatened. Still trembling.
"Fine whatever, i'll take the bed. I'm trying with you, you know? i'm going to bed. Have fun" I left him in his anger. I knew I couldn't sleep, Id never know if he could do something to me asleep. Strangle me, Cut me.
I went and slammed the door on him standing outside the room keeping him on the couch. I felt bad that he was sleeping out there.
I've realized by now the bay area newspaper is all about Julian and his murder. Murder? Id never do such a thing. To him. Whatever. They suspected me to be Murdered too?

After about an hour there was no sound of Julian. He must be asleep. I went outside to see him cuddled up sleeping on the couch, he looks cold and exhausted. His face paler than I ever remember and body smaller. Heavy dark bags under his eyes and the red scar from weeks ago still visible on his arm. I feel so extremely guilty.

I picked him up and took him into the room, under the covers. I took off his shoes. I took another blanket out of the closet and went on the couch myself. I slept.
[♕ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴍᴍ...ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴍ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ? ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs! ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ <3]