I found a bunny hybrid -Jungkook

Y/n's PV

It was December 14, 2019, and I was at home. I just got off work and I wanted to warm up by drinking hot cocoa. I went into my kitchen and filled a cup up with water. I looked out my window and in the snow, I saw a little brown bunny.

It was strange seeing a bunny in this cold weather, but nonetheless I stepped outside to look at it. As I got closer, it perked up and stepped back a little.

"Aww it's okay baby, I'm here to warm you up. Stay there and I'll pick you up and take you inside. You must be a late bunny because you little fellas aren't supposed to be out in this weather." I said softly as I approached it. It didn't seem to move anymore, so I slowly bent down and reached out.

"Thaaat's it, I'm not going to hurt you." I said as I picked it up. It kicked at me a little but I didn't pay attention much. I brought it inside and put him in a cage. The cage was new from my brother since he was going to get me a guinea pig.

"You're cute, so I hope I can keep you." I said as I watched it wander around.

An hour later

I stepped out of the shower and made my way to my room. I heard some noises but I got dressed anyways. I went into the living room after getting dressed, and I took out my little bunny friend. I sat it onto the living room rug, and I got up to grab my drink.

When I got back, he was gone. I felt panicked and I looked around my house. I started to feel saddened before I heard footsteps. I gulped as they came from upstairs. I slowly stepped up the stairs as the footsteps got closer.

"W-who's there!?" I asked loudly. The footsteps stopped and then ran to the left. I ran up the stairs and the bathroom door shut. I busted through the door and saw a naked man in the bathtub. He started to sob and I just stared at him.

Are those bunny ears?