I found a therapist - Taehyung

Yn's PV

Tap tap tap

The taping of my nails on the wooden chair echoed in the empty hallway. I heard the occasional tapping and padding of feet as people walked by, but I was alone most of the time.

You might be wondering why this is my situation right now, and it's quite simple. My name is Yn and I moved to Michigan 1 year ago. I've never really been around men my whole entire life and that lead to complications. Men terrified me, and I was always around women. When my mom died, my father had to take me to Michigan. I was next up to run the business but my timidness to men stopped me.

Now here I am, in Michigan, getting therapy for the first time in my whole entire life. Back to where I was, I'm in an empty hallway somewhere in Michigan's therapy thing or whatever. Look, I don't want to be here and that's it.

Click, creeeak

"Miss Kim? Please follow me..." a small old lady said to me with a smile. I smiled back and stood up. As I walked to the door, a smell hit my nose. Men's cologne. I stopped at the door, holding the doornob.

"Miss? Please come in," a deep voice said making me gulp.

"Now." the voice now demanded. I shivered out of nowhere. His voice shocked me and I couldn't move. Men didn't make me feel like this. Like-

The old lady grabbed my hand and brought me out of my thoughts. She smiled shyly and pulled me a little inside. I started to sweat and I dropped my head. We walked for a second before she let go of my hand. I look up at her and she started to walk away. My heartbeat sped up and I reached out for her, but she walked faster. Heaviness settled in my stomach and I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I straighten myself up and I slowly turn towards the man in the room and I felt like time slowed.

"Ahh, yes there you go. Look at me there's nothing wrong, I'm not going to hurt you." he said as I lifted my head up to see his eyes. He stood in front of me arms length away and he had a small smile. I took a small step back and his smile faltered.

"Already giving up?" He asked as I looked away from him. My eyes fell the longer I said nothing. I heard a small sigh and a click of shoes on the floor.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, and I see we have lots of work to do." he said as he walked closer to me.

We did do a lot of work, some of the work I did on him.