I found out what I'm destined for- Taehyung

This chapter is based off a dream I had. If it's weird than I'm very sorry. Also it's short so don't expect a long storyyyy

Taehyung's PV

There never was a clear thought or explanation on how I got here. I was at school and I was called to the office for something. I stood up and grabbed all my stuff, hoping to leave, and blacked out in the hallway. I woke up in a dark and musty smelling place. It was cold and I remember how I felt like my lungs were being crushed. That's when I heard a creeeeak. It was a door, I could tell by the light shining around a corner. The tapping of shoes walking towards me had me wishing to be free.

"Ahhh Taehyung, I've done a lot to visit with you. Currently this isn't the situation I wanted you in, but this is what will have to do for now. I will let you free when I'm done, but you have to promise to never speak of this conversation. Now if I let you loose right now, will you behave and not attack me?" the man asked as he walked close to me, like he was watching the way I reacted to his words. He was looking for any sign of me to show my real feelings.

"S-sir I won't speak about any- yeah none of this, so please let me go" I begged him. I was trying to play the begging victim so he would drop his guard. I took years of training and I knew if I had a chance, I would knock him out and run.

"Tsk tsk Tae, trying to act now? If you think you can get away with getting out of here with that sad performance, you might as well stay here for all your life." He spoke in a soft teasing tone. I felt my heartbeat elevate and I almost choked. How did he know?

"How did I know? You should know that Tae, I mean after all we are the same. Well actually you don't know that yet." He spoke again making me feel like I'm going to cry. He knew what I was thinking too.

"Yes I do, because I am you. I am you and you are me." He looked up and removed his mask. My mouth opened in shock and fear. There I was, an older me, in front of me telling me what I was thinking. Of course he knew, he was me.

"Now this is urgent and I hope you understand that I'm here to help you and not force you to do anything. You'll meet 6 men in the future and they will be VITAL to you future life. You need them and you have to stay. Do not leave even when you feel like giving up. Their names are Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook. They are everything and all you need to have a great life. Yes the people around you will judge but don't crack. You're destined to meet them, and you can't let them go. Don't let them go, no matter what." he spoke before a large thudding came out in the silence. He looked at the doorway and then back at me. He cut me loose and then grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"All I can do now is wait... goodbye Tae"

 goodbye Tae"