Dm

FrnkIro: so who are you Mr.Mysterious? Everyone wants me to work with you. I would totally love to if you're down for it. Let me know if you're interested.

-Frank

Geeway: It would be an absolute honor to work with you. I absolutely love your music and I'm totally okay with doing some photo shoots with you. The only thing I ask is that you keep my identity a secret. I love being the mysterious man so I would like to be kept a secret for as long as possible.

FrnkIro: I totally understand. Give me a time and a place and I will get it in my schedule immediately. I'm honored that you're a fan by the way. I went through your work before  dming you and I'm seriously impressed.  Well mystery man, can I get a name?

Geeway: my name is Gerard

Geeway: the next time I'm available is tomorrow. I have a photo shoot planned from 10:30 to 12:30 but any other time after that I'm totally free.

FrnkIro: I can do tomorrow at around 2 ish. I have something scheduled at 12:00 it should finish around 2 so I'll text you a time tomorrow when I figure it out.

Geeway: got it Mr.Iero. Where are we meeting?

FrnkIro: Wherever

Geeway:  my house?

FrnkIro: sure. That sounds good. 👍🏻 I'll see you around 2 or 3.

Geeway: 👍🏻 cool I'll see you tomorrow. I'll text you the address tomorrow.