Meeting

Franks pov:

I am extremely nervous. I don't even know this guy and I'm about to spend hours with him taking photos with him. I like his work though. So something is going good for him. Plus, he's done two or three other band photo shoots so I am really excited.

I am just around the corner from his house and I can not explain the amount of nervousness. I don't even think I've ever been this nervous. He said he was going to be waiting outside for me so I knew where to go. He just asked for a description of my car so he could wave me towards him. That sounds so weird.

I slowly drive down the street looking for his house, remembering the house number. I saw his house number along with a very beautiful man standing on the porch. Oh hell no. Is that him? He is hot as fuck. What the fuck. My thoughts were confirmed when he waved at me.

As I pulled into his drive way and smiled as I took a closer look at him. He is so beautiful. I got of my car and greeted him. I went to shake his hand but he awkwardly looked at me. "I would love to shake your hand but since I'm a fan and because I've been a fan for so long, dreaming of the moment I actually met you, can I please hug you?" He asked. I smiled wide and nodded.

His awkward smile grew and he happily took me into his arms. "Okay, I'm going to stop being awkward and show you into my house now." He laughed as he pulled away. He's funny too. He kindly showed me around his two story house. The upper story was all for photography. Everything else he needed was downstairs.

"This is so cool. I wish I had a whole story dedicated to my music." I laughed. He smiled with a slight blush. I wish I knew what he was thinking.

"So Frankie, just pick a room and we'll get started." He said with a growing smile. I nodded and walked around his upper level. All the rooms were beautiful. I settled on one room that was all white. There is so much we could do with such a blank canvas.

"The rack of clothes are on the rack in the closet over there. The bathroom is across the hall. I like to let clients pick the clothes themselves so they feel more comfortable." He explained. I smiled at that. Something as simple as that was so adorable. I loved how much he cared about everyone.

————

After taking tons of photos we decided to go out for dinner together. Totally not a date or anything. I just asked if I could take him out. He accepted with blushing cheeks. It was cute.

During dinner we found out how similar we actually were. I couldn't believe the similarities. Man, I think I found someone I'm going to be working with for a while.