[It's Not Me, It's You]

THE WHOLE APARTMENT BUILDING WAS WATCHING. They watched a pink haired boy get kicked out of his own apartment. The pastel boy lied on the ground staring up at the pretty blue sky in pain. His body ached in serious pain, blood seeped down his nose and to his ear, his left eye was swollen and a bit blurry from being punched at multiple times. The boy felt no reason to get up anymore, he just felt like lying in the hot sun forever. The beaten up boy kept asking himself over and over what he had done so wrong that his girlfriend would choose someone else instead of him?

After thinking about his past mistakes, he decided to finally pick himself up, hastily making his way down the road in shame as nosey eyes watched his every move. He walked with his head down, his clothes stained with blood and dirt. His bright pink hair also didn't look too good as well, it was messy, untamed and overall just unappealing to look from his perspective.

It was an hour walk until the heartbroken male had made it to a house. It was a pretty home that had colorful flowers growing in the front. Anyone would most definitely claim that this house would be their dream home to start a family in.

He stumbled over himself throwing his body against the door. He weakly knocked on the door, physically and emotionally tired at this point. His knocks grew faint until the door swing open, causing him to fall and hit the cool floor. A woman with red hair yelped in surprise when she saw her dear friend harshly hit the floor.

"Midas!?" She screeched in horror. The woman with red hair trembled in fear. The pink haired boy known as Midas was drenched in sweat and stained with blood, the woman thought he had been stabbed or even jumped by a gang of some sort. She quickly got on her knees trying to help him up. "Midas, W-What the hell happened to you!?" The lady eagerly asked. Midas picked himself up and sat on his knees, sitting across from his worried friend. Midas' light pink eyes become glossy, tears began to pour down his light face.

"She dumped me, Aki." He stated through a sob. The redhead known as Aki was taken by surprise. "What do you mean? Asuna dumped you?" Aki asked in confusion. Midas didn't have any energy to try and explain what had happened, right now he just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. If Asuna didn't want him then he had no one else.

"It means She doesn't want anything to do with me anymore!" Midas cried. Aki couldn't stand seeing her bestfriend like this, it pained her to see him so emotional. Aki gave him the tightest hug she could, Midas cried into her shoulder trying to find a way to stop.

"W-What am I supposed to do?' He hiccuped "Nobody wants me." He sniffs, holding Aki as close as possibly could. Even though Aki patted his back and denied everything he said he still felt so unwanted and unloved. Aki felt like crying herself, this was such a sad sight to see.

"Come on Midas, let's get you cleaned up."

After cleaning and bandaging Midas up, Aki sat him down in her kitchen. The pastel boy sat at woodend and polished table, holding a glass cup of tea. The liquid rumbled from his trembling hands, he stared at the sad reflection that displayed his pitiful self. What was he going to do now..? Midas' girlfriend who was once his whole world just broke up with him in the most brutal way ever...

The redheaded girl with dark skin and wonderful brown eyes had soon entered the room with a plate of cookies. She set the plate in the middle of her well kept table. She sat across Midas with a tea cup in hand. Aki looked at him with such a look of sorrow. "So. What happened?" She questioned.

Midas and his girlfriend Asuna had been together since freshman year, they've now graduated highschool and are now twenty. From what everyone else knew their relationship was ideal, admired, perfect... What had suddenly gone wrong? Well, a lot Aki knew what Asuna was like to Midas and it wrong...