Chapter IV

Hello everyone! hope you are an amazing day!

I fluttered my eyes open and was met with a warm bright smile from a glowing being. I shot myself off the ground and looked around,  staring at what was ahead of me. There were two female glowing beings and ... a ghost. 

One being I knew very clearly; she was the third sister of Oceanic crystals. She was beautiful, with green glowing hair and a  bright green dress. Even though she was dripping with green glowing water all over her body that made her look as if she was melting. 

The second being was also a female and she looked similar to the painting I had seen in the Archaeology center of the goddess of life. The third being was a pirate with long black hair with a mustache and a beard. The more I look at him the more he beings to look like Jack. I stared at all of them, they were huddled together and whispering things. I waited for a few seconds to see what will happen, they were still arguing about something.

I began to get tired of them so I said "Excuses me, what in the Blimey is going on?" they all stopped talking and glanced at me.

The goddess of life just smiled and replied "Hello child it's good to see you are up and about. I am sure you have heard of me, I am Freya and this another person you know" she looked at the green being.

"Ah yes, I know who you all are but what I don't know is why you are all here. No scratch that I knew why Green and Jack are here but what about you?!" I shouted and looked between all three of them. They were acting as if this was the most natural thing in the world like a bunch of school kids talking about the new kid.

Green raised her eyebrows and sigh "You see human, Jack here; is mad about you taking the crystal so he wants to kill you, as for me I am mad that you have my sisters but then again it's our fault for starting this whole thing. So to answer your question Freya doesn't want you to die is why she is here".

I was astonished this person, No being. Almost sounds human not like her other sister. Well at the lest not her oldest sister. She was scary. I just stood there staring at them. I don't understand.

"Why do you care if I die or not?" I asked Freya with confidence in my voice to hind my fear.

She just looked at me with a soft expression on her face and answered "Because child it isn't your time"

I just nodded while swallowing the knots that were forming in my throat. I cough and took deep breaths and looked at them again and asked "So what now? Do we fight or sign a peace treaty or what?"

Jack rolled his pale eyes and scoffed at me. Green had a sly grin tugging her lips while Freya just shook her head at me. But her voice and face turned serious and replied: "We have agreed that-"

"I refuse!" Jack shouted in a booming voice. He crossed his arms together and puffed his cheeks he looked like a child.

I was trying to hold back my laughter especially when Freya said: "Oh hush you". I could tell from the corner of my eyes that Green was holding her giggles as well.

"As I was saying, Child. We have agreed" She glared at Jack when she said the word Agreed. "That the payment and curse of the crystal will be all your organs" she smiled at me as if someone just asked you will be eating fish for breakfast.

I blinked at her, trying to process what she just said.

"Oh, don't worry you won't die. I will keep you alive with my magic. You will just look like a skeleton though" she said in a cheery voice but at the part of being a skeleton her voice went down a few cords but it cheered right back up. "The best part is; you won't feel hungry, thirst, or fatigue but you will need to sleep"

"What!?" I just asked in a panicked voice. And stared at her in utter confusion.

She just looked at me said "Oh, don't worry. You will still be the same with all your memories and everything, even though I will be taking your brain. You won't feel a thing" She was speaking as if all of this was normal which made me more confused and scared of leaving my soul to this goddess. Now I understood why people feared her. She was insane.

Once again, I just stared at her. Feeling fear rise through my body and my feet commanded me to run, to escape but I willed myself to stay put.

"Freya I think you are scaring the poor women and I am getting scared from you as well," Green said to Freya and then looked at me "Rowan, my dear I know this hard to believe. While I can hardly believe it myself because of how crazy this is. I will count it as the sacrifice for the crystal as well" once again Green was compassionate and kind.

Is she really related to the other two? So I gave her a questioning look, in return, she just smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder. Suddenly a wave of emotions run through me and I began to breathe again, I hadn't noticed that I was holding my breath all this time.

I thanked her and said "Let's get this road on the go since this the payment for the crystal I don't have any problems with it. Green and Freya smiled and suddenly I was engulfed in darkness and could hear only faint whispers.

For the second time today I felt something fluffy nuzzles my check. My eyes began to flutter open and I was met with the hot shining sun that burned my eyes so I tried closing them again but I couldn't and my eyes didn't burn. "What!?" I got up and looked at my body I was all bone and there was nothing, how did this happen. I was about to panic when memories of the past few days came rushing back to me. 

I looked around to search my surrounding to find myself out of the cave, on the beach and judging from the sun it was noon and Wes was sitting on the sand looking at me. I can't believe I have been out that long. I looked around to find the ship and I could see it on the far horizon. I found the cloth bag next to Wes and took out some long clothes and covered half of my face and wore a hat to hide the top part of it. "Come on Wes, let's go home".

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please keep in mind they have been edited but by me personally and my grammar isn't the best in the world. I will heir an editor later once the chapters have been all published.

Any advice on how to improve the story is greatly appreciated.

Did anyone saw that happening? 

Wonder why Freya wants her to live so much? 

Why do you think Green was being nice to Rowan?

What's your favorite character so far?

Please comment, vote and share your opinion⭐