three

it's was yesterday jinyoung came home, i find it kind of odd he doesn't talk a lot about his classes a lot. i put the thought aside and decided to go do something. i've done nothing for a long time and feel like getting dressed.

i did my usual light,bouncy curls, nude like makeup, and basic jean shorts with a t-shirt and converse.

i started my car and decided to visit my mom. she's the owner of one of melbourne's top rated hotels. luckily, her employees have served many famous people who visit australia. 

i parked in the very large parking lot full of expensive cars and walked to the main door. i was greeted by my friend nick. i say friend because i don't know what to call him. he's been working here for a bit over a year and i got close with him.

"hey," he smiles opening the door for me.

"that's how you greet people? such terrible service." i say dramatically walking away. he caught up laughing at me. 

"sorry" he apologizes.

"you're doing great, sweetie." i say patting his shoulder.

"anyway, what's up?" he asks following me to the coffee station.

"nothing, it's boring and i have no one to hang out with." i sigh.

"when i'm not working we can hangout." he offers, sitting across from me.

"my mom doesn't like you." i said giving him a deadpan look.

"and, she doesn't have to know we're hanging out." he says as if he can solve all problems.

"i think about it." i smile.

"um, hello?" a woman calls from the check in desk.

"gotta go." he runs off. (a/n: stan chungha)

i bet my mom was in her office doing office-y things so i waited and thought i'd talk to freddy.

me: hai

freddy: you? not capitalizing? are you sick?

me: No.

freddy: hehe

me: Anyway, what's up

freddy: nothing, i'm just watching t.v with my sister

me: You have a sister? 

freddy: yes, two

me: I'll trade you

freddy: deal.

"yoona." my mom says catching my attention.

"hi," i say standing up to hug her, "how's work so far."

"good actually. we have some foreign celebrities coming this week." she says in a excited tone.

"ohh, from where?" i ask.

"not sure but the band name is something men or boys, i don't remember." she says trying to think.

"well if i know them, i'll be here everyday." i inform her while smiling.

"the name's in my office, follow me." she says. 

we walked down a long hallway with very expensive chandeliers and doors. (can doors be expensive?)

after a while, we arrived and she opened the door and we were greeted by a very large room with a messy desk, large windows, and pictures of the people who have visited.

"ah here it is, stray kids?" she tells my with a questionable expression.

i didn't move. i was stuck and couldn't say anything. 

"yoona?" she calls.

still couldn't move but could now speak, "THE stray kids?"

"stray kids, coming from jyp." she tells me with a raised brow.

"oh my gosh. this is- oh my gosh." i say covering my mouth in awe.

"i'm guessing you like them?" she asks walking back out of her office.

"mom, i'm obsessed! jisung and hyunjin are so- WOW!" i exclaim.

"i'll make sure you stay home." she laughs.

"i have to tell freddy!" i exclaim even more.

"you do you." she says unamused.

me: THEY'RE COMING

me: THEY'RE GOING TO BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME

freddy: who?

me: FRICKEN STRAY KIDS, THEY'RE COMING TO MY MOMS HOTEL

freddy: the westin melbourne?

me: Yes?

me: How'd you know

freddy: oh, i've been there, took a wild guess.

me: Okay, But yes, i'm so excited to see my little squirrel uwu

freddy: whats a uwu

me: I-

me: UwU

me: It's a cute face

freddy: i read it as "auwh" 

me: No, "oo woo"

freddy: UwU

me: Don't start.

I LOOKED UP A RANDOM HOTEL DON'T COME FOR ME