seven

read a/n!

"chan hyung," felix starts, "we need one of your shirts."

"why?" he chuckles.

i figured he couldn't see me so i stepped in front of him.

"on it." he says getting into his unpacked bag.

"when you're changed do you want to meet seungmin, woojin, minho,and jisung?" felix asks. 

"sure." i respond.

chan handed me a large black shirt. i thanked him and went into the bathroom. when i was done i checked myself in the mirror. the shirt reached nearly to my mid thigh and my hair was a mess, i searched for a brush and luckily found one and brush though my hair.

i walked out and felix said, "let's go."

"like this?" i question.

"you look like fine, let's go." he says dragging me.

~~~ 

we reached that one room jisung and i met at earlier.

"this is my room," felix says pulling out a card and unlocking it.

probably why it was only one bed unlike the others.

we walked in and i was immediately greeted by a plethora of many things to focus on.

minho was playing with jisung's hair, seungmin was dancing to day6 and woojin was doing, well, he was spinning in the desk chair and singing young wings. i thought they were the smart ones. well all except jisung.

felix turned off day6 and seungmin was brought back into reality which stopped woojin and jisung and minho looked at us.

i avoided eye contact with jisung to make things less awkward. i was in just a t shirt in front of the rest of stray kids. minho immediately ran to me and hugged me taking me by surprise.

"come, i'll show you my cats." he says smiling.

i followed him to the bed jisung was sitting on. i accidentally looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"hello." he says smiling.

"hi?" i answer with a question tone.

"guys, this is yoona." felix says pointing to me.

"does chan know about her being around us?" woojin sasses.

"for your information, that's his shirt she's wearing, so yes." felix smirks.

woojin gasps and looks at me, "i knew the smell of versace was coming from her."

"nothing happen, i pushed her in the pool." felix chuckled.

"rude," seungmin says finally speaking.

"look who's talking." felix, jisung, minho, and woojin all say.

seungmin laughs cutely.

minho has shown me plenty of pictures of his cats. i'd say soonie is my bias, if that's a thing?

"wait," seungmin begins, "you have three cats?"

minho gave him the most disgusted look ever, "yes, i do. soonie, doongie, dori."

"oh, i thought you had one." seungmin shrugs, "how old is dori?"

"only a few months." minho explains

"that's why i didn't know." seungmin says.

"what's the relationship between her age and your ignorance?" minho questions.