five

tomorrow is the day stray kids come to my mother's hotel and i potentially meet them. i'm overwhelmed with many different emotions, such as happy, scared, nervous, excited, but kind of disappointed felix can't come. 

freddy has been less active which is also disappointing because i have no other friends to talk to. but it's okay, he tries to text me everyday whether it be a "how was your day" or actual conversations. i hope he's okay though.

for the time being, i turned on my speaker connected to my phone and shuffled songs in my kpop playlist and cleaned my room.

~~~

after my cleaning session i went to make breakfast, i made boring eggs and toast and watched t.v until i got bored. suddenly my phone started ringing and surprisingly, the caller id was freddy.

"hello?" i answer.

"hey." he responds.

"what's up?" i asked.

"nothing much just wanted to let you know something." he says in a high pitched voice.

"ooo, what?" i ask curious.

"i'm coming to melbourne!" he exclaims.

"oh my gosh! that's great, what for?"i ask again.

"my moms business trip, she wants me to come." he explains.

"that's awesome. when are you coming?" i ask while standing up to go to my room.

"well, actually, that's a surprise." he says with a teasing voice.

"ugh, fine. i'll be waiting." i say.

"well, i got to go. bye yoona." he says with an excited voice.

he hung up and i went to my room to grab my shoes and car keys. i though i might as well go visit my mom for a while.

~~~

"greetings." nick says opening the door for me.

"way better service." i say teasing.

"i see you didn't dress to impress?" he chuckles looking me up and down.

i was in a blue tank top with matching blue shorts and some converse. i obviously didn't care.

"well of course." i mock then walk towards my moms office.

"hi sweetie." my mom smiles.

"hello, how's work so far?" i ask.

"pretty good, but i'm kinda rushing." she sighs.

"what's wrong?" i ask following her as she paces to the front desk.

she suddenly stops, checking her phone then gasping, "they're coming!"

"what- when- who's coming?" i ask.

"stray kids. they just got off the plane and we only have a few rooms available, they're early." she says pacing around even more.

"give me the rooms you want cleared and i'll do it." i say offering help.

"okay, follow me." she says walking fast to the front desk.

she grabbed quite a few room cards and gave them to me, "please hurry."

i put my phone in my pocket and ran to the first room.

room 210.

i didn't have time for an elevator so ran to the stairs and found the room. i opened it and it was clear. 213 was next, i shut the door and went across the hallway and it was like the first, clear. i did two more rooms until i reached the last one which was on the card which was on the fourth floor.