six

"so why are you here, and with stray kids?" i ask felix as we walk up to meet with the others.

"i am stray  kids." he says as if it were nothing.

"you debuted!?" i quietly scream.

"shh, no one can know." he says.

"not even chan or seungmin or changbin or jisung or-"

"none of them." he says cutting me off, "they think i'm just here to support their performance saturday but little do they know, i'm apart of it." he says smiling.

"and the business trip?" i ask sassily.

"uH, it was canceled." he says scratching his neck, "no, i just wanted to surprise you."

"well you did just that." i say pursing my lips.

"oh my gosh, i just realized something," he begins, " i'm your bias."

"pft, whatever. hyunjin is my baby daddy." i pout, "for real, take me around him and i'm instantly impregnated." i say in defense.

"i'm telling him that." he smiles.

he then starts running towards one of the rooms i checked earlier. i, being out of shape, struggled but eventually caught up. when i did he was banging on the door calling hyunjin's name.

oh god.

the door open and changbin opened it. 

"mh?" he hums.

"where's hyunjinnie?" felix asks but is already barging into the room.

changbin was still at the door and looked at me.

he's so cute. what the fuck shut up.

he asked me something if i wanted to come in. i hum and walk in and jeongin's on the bed playing on his phone.

i tried really hard not to freak.

"hyunjin!" felix says still roaming the room until hyunjin comes out of the bathroom shirtless and in shorts.

i choked but i wish i choked harder and stopped breathing. the sight i was seeing was unbelievably gorgeous.

"hyunjinnie, this girl said you're her baby's dad!" felix exclaims.

"what- no i didn't." i say coughing.

"what does that mean?" hyunjin asks.

"nothing." i said quickly before felix could say anything.

he then proceeded to tell him the meaning, but in more depth to where he'd understand it.

jeongin gasped from the bed making me mentally wheeze.

i'm fucked. i'm a random girl, chasing felix, in blue pajamas. i probably look like a major sasaeng.

hyunjin looked at me, i was scared of what he was gonna say.

suddenly chan walked in as soon as hyunjin was speaking.

"'let's make what happen'? " chan asked barging in sitting next to jeongin.

felix and i looked at each other and laughed.

after we stopped laughing, felix introduced me to everyone. well, that's in the room.

"guys, this is yoona." felix says and i bow politely.

"pretty noona." jeongin says making me flustered.

"is this your girlfriend?" chan asks.

"no." we both answer rather quickly.

"felix is mine." changbin whines.