Chapter 1: Not Easily Fooled.

It's been five years after Fiona went with Scrouge to the evil side, and she doesn't enjoy it. She ran away from Scrouges abusiveness and went on her way to the old Freedom Fighter HQ.

Right now she was on a bus in new mobius, hopping not to be noticed by the others.

In a few minutes the bus stops just outside Mobius. Fiona hands the driver the change and walks to where the freedom fighters lived.

Meanwhile at Freedom Fighter HQ.

Many of the Freedom Fighters were sharpening tools, fixing weapons, fishing, and plenty more.

Sally is the leader of the crew and always keeps the place together.

Sally: alright I want Sonic to go on the tower with me to look for anybody coming this way, Tails and Rotor you fix up the generators, and everybody else get back to your normal jobs.

Everyone agreed with the instructions and went to there stations.

Amy: you think we have an enemy coming?

Silver: maybe, but we never really know now do we?

Shadow: Amy might be right, and it doesn't hurt to think about the possibilities.

Blaze: we'll just have to wait and see.

Meanwhile with Sally and Sonic.

Sonic was using some binoculars to look around the forest while Sally had her tranquilizer sniper next to her.

Sally: anything?

Sonic: nope, I think Christien might be back from Mobius in a little.

Sally: well he better have my pudding or I'm gonna...

Sonic: wait a minute I got something.

Sonic zooms in on a red fox wearing black leather and walking up to the camp.

Sonic: it's a fox, but why does she seem so familiar?

Sally: I'm telling everyone to get to the front. I think I know who are little guest is.

Meanwhile with Fiona.

Fiona had just walked into view of the old HQ she used to live in.

Fiona: home sweet home.

Fiona walks up to the village, and was greeted by Sally herself.

Sally: what are you doing here?

Fiona: nice to see you as well.

Sally: oh cut the bullcrap, what do you want?

Fiona: oh Sally, I just want back in.

Just as she says that all the freedom fighters walk into view.

Bunny: what ya'll, oh my stars, Fiona!

Tails: what the hell is she doing here.

Shadow: oh not you.

Fiona: look everybody I just...

Sonic: your not welcome here.

Fiona tried as hard as she could to convince them to let her in, but they weren't biting.

Fiona: please I made a mistake and I want forgiveness.

Tails: forgiveness, forgiveness!!

Tails walked forward to Fiona as she stepped back.

Tails: you broke my heart, you slapped me, you betrayed all of us. And now you want forgiveness?

Fiona: Tails...

Tails: leave this place and never return. If we see you again we will make sure you don't even think about coming back.

Fiona didn't have a choice but to turn back, and hope for the best. She left without turning back. When she was out of view of the village, she climbed a tree, and cried.

Fiona couldn't handle the fact that they didn't want her anymore and there was nothing she could do about it.

Meanwhile with Christien.

Christien, a orange fox and freedom fighter, was walking home from mobius with some food and supplies.

Christien: i wonder if anything...

Christien hears the sound of crying and sobs in the distance. He grew concern and walk towards the noise. As he walked closer he saw a red fox in a tree, crying her eyes out.

Christien: excuse me.

Fiona looked over to the sound, and saw a fox looking at her.

Christien: are you alright?

Fiona: no, not really.

Christien put the stuff down and climbed the tree right next to her.

Christien: can I at least get your name?

Fiona started to feel better again, and answers his question.

Christien: that's a nice name, I'm Christien.

Fiona: well, if you must know, I'm upset because my past has haunted me and my friends don't like me any longer.

Fiona was about to cry again, but was stopped by a arm going around the back of her neck.

Christien: I'm sure over time they'll forgive you.

Fiona: no they won't, what I did was to horrible.

Christien: well if your certain then I'll stay out of it. But do you have a place to stay?

Fiona: no, why where do you live?

Christien: with the Freedom Fighters, why do you ask?

Fiona: oh, because those are the people that don't like me.

Christien: wow, you must have done really bad if they won't forgive you. How about this, I'll tell them you'll stay with me for a little and maybe they'll get used to you.

Fiona looked through her options, and said yes to the idea.

Christien: okay great, let's go.