06

Oh my God. I just let Henry eat me out in the confines of a coat room in his parent's house.

Holy shit.

Hours after the incident, and I am still reeling in shock at what I did.

What the fuck were you thinking, Sandy?

But that's the problem. At that point in time, I wasn't thinking. And now, I honestly can't say that I regret what happened because that would be a straight up lie. But what I can say is that I regret the way I abruptly ran out of the closet after he was done. I was disoriented and I had to get out of that closet before I did something really stupid like have sex with him.

Oral sex is still sex, you idiot.

I feel so overwhelmed right now. For the rest of the party, I had avoided Henry and this time I actually succeeded.

I'm sure people had noticed the change in me when I returned to the party but I couldn't stand myself at that moment.

Exactly 3 hours after I arrived, I left. Once home, I left the boys to their video games to wear them out while I just sat in the kitchen staring into fucking space, mentally berating myself for my moment of weakness.

How can I face him again now? That is the question that keeps plaguing me.

I decide to do something to get my mind of the whole thing. Suddenly, I remember Ryan from the grocery store and I dial him up.

"Ryan Rodriguez here." He says as he picks up on the third ring.

"Hey, Ryan. It's Sandy from the supermarket."

"Oh, hey!" He says ethusiastically. "I didn't look at the caller ID. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to call, settling in has been a bitch."

"It's no problem. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee this evening."

"Hell yeah. I'm just sitting here in my apartment bored out of my mind, tired from unpacking." He says.

"Great. I'll text you the details."

We soon hang up and I call Rose to come babysit. I quickly go and change into a green chiffon top and a black pair of jeans and by the time I'm ready, Rose has arrived.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I tell the boys, laying a kiss on their foreheads before turning to Rose. "Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. If they get hungry you can just order pizza."

"Pizza!" They both cheer because that is something I don't let them eat often.

I just shake my head at them with a smile as I take my leave.

I drive to Cafe De Royale the place where I arranged to meet Ryan. I find him sitted at the window side of the resturant as soon as I walk in.

Getting into the chair opposite him I say, "Hello."

"Sandy, how are you?" He asks with a preppy smile.

"I'm fine, thank you. Sorry I took a minute, I had to make sure that my kids were set with their babysitter."

He looks shocked. "You have kids?"

I nod my head with a smile.

"Damn, mami. With that hot body, no one can tell." He says with a small whistle.

I just shake my head at him as I pick up the menu.

"So you're married?" Ryan asks.

"No. Divorced actually."