Needy Night

[[Unedited]]

°○☆•°○~

*bzz bzz*
My phone's vibration grabbed my attention away from the normal site that I always went to for my sexual frustrations.

Glancing at the message from my best friend, I open the text.

- There's a new site that is run by seven, EXTREMELY attractive boys- they do what you ask of them. Everyone's using it.

Aria, you know how picky I am when it comes to the porn I watch. I can't just watch any and everything.-

- Just give this a shot, it's called BANGtan.com , you won't be disappointed.

Turning off my phone, I looked back at my laptop screen.

Maybe I did need something new, my old site was wearing off and not giving me the pleasure I needed anymore.

My finger's typed BANGtan.com into the url and I hesitated to click the enter button.

"-Just give this a shot, it's called BANGtan.com , you won't be disappointed."

Aria's message rung in my head as I clicked enter.

"Here goes nothing." I muttered to myself, beginning to scroll through the boys.

Hovering the mouse over one video gave me a preview of what was going on.

I sighed, not taking too much interest until my finger slipped, clicking on a live video.

Now loading: RM's Webcam
-
-
-

"Ah, first come, first served."

I glanced at the screen, the mans husky voice already shaking me.

He was relaxed in a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

His hair was combed upwards as he stared directly at the webcam, his eyes holding an intense gaze.

"Not gonna say anything, are we?"

His voice snapped me back to reality and I clicked the unmute button, thankful that he couldn't see me.

"I-I clicked this on a-accident, sorry." I stuttered, watching as he raised an eyebrow.

"You may have clicked me on accident, but you came to the site on purpose, for a reason princess."

I felt my breath hitch in my throat as his hands pulled his sweatpants down, his cock springing free.

I felt myself whimper at the sight in front of me. Out of all the porn I have ever seen, I had never seen someone so big.

"Talk to me, Daddy needs his princess."

He groaned as his hand gripped onto his member, the tip almost looking as though it were swollen.

My hand found it's way into my panties and I began to rub onto my clit gently, letting out a small moan.

"Just like that babygirl, touch yourself to the thought of me."

My fingers sped up as he began to pump himself, precum spilling onto his fingers.

"Look what you've caused, Daddy's already so hard for you."

"Fuck!" I let out a high pitched squeak as I began to finger myself, my eyes glued to his every move.

His hips bucked upwards into his hand as he closed his eyes and threw his head back onto the chair, his hand quickening its pace on his cock.

"Go ahead, tell Daddy what you want."

My body was under his control now, and I felt myself submit to his demand.

"I-I want Daddy's cock inside of me instead of my fingers!" I admitted shamelessly.

The pleasure I was feeling was too high for me to give a fuck about what I was saying in that moment.

"Mm." The dark haired man groaned, his eyes opening as he glanced back towards the webcam, making direct eye contact with me.

"Let go."

Those were the only words he needed to say and I felt my fingers curl inside of me, my body beginning to shake as I let out another light moan, cumming all over my fingers.

As if on cue, shoots of his own cum landed onto his hand and sweatpants.

"What a good girl." He praised, smirking at the webcam.

"Thank y-you Daddy." I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped onto the sheets as the webcam ended.

After cleaning up, I turned off my laptop and set in on my desk before turning off the lights and getting in bed.

I've got to thank Aria for this later.

My eyes began to shut as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-
-
-
-
-
A/N~

TT_TT hello my perverted babies ♡

As most of you know, this book will have extremely mature content, if you are not able to read sexual writings or perhaps abusive ones, then please leave >:c

I don't want people being negative over something I've warned them about.

As for my sluts that enjoy this book~ I love you c:

On a sidenote- don't try to take my work or you will be held accountable for it, and I really don't want any of my sluts getting in trouble uwu.

Anyways! That's all I'll say~ enjoy the book my slutty babies c: