Avoiding you

[[Unedited]]

°○☆•°○~

It was already the second period of a new school day. I had successfully avoided you for the first period, but I knew this one would be a bit harder.

"Today we are doing a group project. I'll let you pick your own groups. Four in each group and four only, am I understood?" The teachers voice echoed through the room as she stepped in. 

Me and Nessi immediately grabbed onto each other happily as the classroom began to scramble. 

The other girls in the classroom scrambled towards Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Can I work with you guys?" A deep voice spoke from behind me. 

I smiled up at Taehyung, Nessi still looking shell-shocked. 

"Of course you can." 

"May I join along with him?" 

At this point, I would know that voice anywhere.

"No."

"Yes." 

I glared at Nessi as she allowed him to sit besides me, a smirk rising on her face as she mouthed "payback".

I was about to speak up before the teacher cut me off, explaining the lesson. 

My mind dozed off at her lecture, but I was abruptly brought back to reality once I heard the words,

"You may need to take time after school with the people in your group to work on this project." 

My chair made a screeching noise as I pushed back in it in surprise.

"Will that be a problem, Talia? I don't want to make anything hard for you."  Namjoon spoke in an innocent way, making sure to emphasize the 'hard'.

"What a sweetheart." The teacher cooed, completely falling for his act. 

I rolled my eyes and gave my best fake smile back. 

"Not at all. It's nothing I can't handle." I batted my eyelashes at him, only causing the smirk on his face to widen, a dimple popping out.

"Alright class. Let us begin then." 

Immediately, the classroom flooded with chit chat about the project as we all began to work. 

Getting to his feet, Namjoon began to talk about the project as though nothing had happened.

I watched his movements, none of it seeming real. 

Was this really the same boy that made me cum?

As I watched his lips move, his words went by in a blur.

"Talia?"

He wore a black turtleneck along with some slacks and a tan coat today, completely different than yesterdays hoodie. 

Turtlenecks did him good. Wristwatches also.

"Talia?"

My eyes met his and I felt myself shiver as they were looking directly back into mine.

His body moved towards mine, his lips going to my ear.

"If you're going to undress me with your eyes like that, I can only imagine how you'd undress yourself for me in the bedroom." 

I felt my eyes widen and I glanced at Nessi and Taehyung, a smirk now also on Taehyung's faces.

Right, he was also a pornstar.  

Shaking my head, I got up and rushed out of the class, ignoring the call of the security as I left the school building and headed to my car.

I didn't bother bringing my bag, as I was sure Nessi would come over with it later.

I had had enough of school and Namjoon for the day.