Meeting you.

[[Unedited]]

°○☆•°○~

I sighed as I watched Namjoon re-enter the gym. He headed over to a brunette boy and began to workout alongside him.

"Talia??"

"TALIA!"

Aria's fingers snapping in front of my face pulled me to reality.

"His dick really has you in a trance huh?" She questions, looking over in Namjoon's direction before back at me.

I only nod my head as an answer and get back to jogging around the gym with her.

"He's a womanizer. He goes through women faster than my grades can fall." She admits, looking in my direction.

I go to pull her to the side but it was too late as she had already ran into a dark haired boy.

As she looked up at him she froze.

"Are you alright?" He questions, a gentle smile on his face.

"J-Jimin.." She stuttered out, not being able to process what was happening.

I had never seen her so flustered..

Giving her a wink and a small thumbs up, I ran off, giving her alone time with her favorite pornstar.

Or crush..

Crush sounds more reasonable.

Looking over to where Namjoon was, I noticed his eyes on Jimin, for the moment.

Then, they locked on mine.

I involuntarily came to a halt, still making eye contact with him.

Mouthing "what do you want?" To him, a smirk rose onto his face before he looked away.

"What a creep.." I murmured to myself, thankful for the sound of the bell ringing as I made my was into the locker room.

As I was getting changed, I jumped slightly when I felt Aria's hands on my shoulders.

"You left me with Jimin!" She screeched, her face still red from earlier.

"I was just doing you a favor!" I defended myself, freshening up as I pulled on a pink sweatshirt.

"I'll get you back for this." She playfully punched my shoulder, getting herself ready.

"And how exactly are you going to do that? You have nothing on me." I laugh lightly as we exit the gym and head out to the parking lot.

"Kim Namjoon." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, heading to her own car before I could respond.

That evil bitch.

Finally reaching my own car, I put my hand on the door handle, ready to get in before I hear his voice.

"To answer your question in gym class.."

I slowly turn around and look up at Namjoon towering over me.

"I want to know how you can play with yourself so freely in such a public place."

Shaking my head, I back away from him as he advanced closer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I don't even know you.." I trail off, taking in his wet hair that stuck to his forehead, barely covering his eyes.

"Look me in the eyes, and tell me that you're not whimperingbaby01." He demands.

How did he know..

Feeling my mouth go dry and my heartbeat increase, I yanked my door open and got in my car, starting it and reversing out of the parking lot quickly.

I knew I'd have to answer to him tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
-
QOTD: Are you guys into ddlg? If so, are you doms ~ littles ~ or switches?

Hey my slutty babies, I feel as though this chapter was pretty boring. You all can give me reccommendations on how yo make it better ♡

I'll write more for you all. Make sure to vote and comment to keep me motivated to write in the first place.☁