Getting to know Him

Unedited.

The sound of my fan buzzed lightly, giving me a sense of comfort. 

"So? What do you say?" 

My mouth was dry, Namjoon's arms still encircling my waist. 

"W-what's so interesting about you? Why would I want to get to know you?" I stuttered, shifting a bit on his lap and gulping as his eyes darkened. 

Yeah.. I should probably stay still. 

-time skip-

-
-

"Well- why did you decide to make the porn site anyway? How were all of your friends just, ok with it?" 

The tall male laid besides me on my bed, staring up at the ceiling while my eyes focused on every detail of his face. 

"Well, money. For fun." 

"Showing your dicks is... fun?" 

His dark brown eyes glanced at me briefly, before back at the ceiling, a small smile rising on his face. 

"When you put it that way- it just sounds weird. And my friends were ok with it because well, money. And they're equally as perverted." 

"So you're telling me, you just were sitting down one day, and suddenly went, 'hey, lets make a fucking porn webcam site.' " 

In the blink of an eye, Namjoon was mere inches away from me, his dimples popping out in a cute grin.

"How do you find a way to make it sound so awful- I mean, technically I could turn this on you." 

"On me??? How??" I questioned, slightly bewildered. 

"Well, who's the one showing up to watch me every time I go live? Who's the one cumming to me?" 

I was silent. He had a point. The amount of heat that rose upon my face was well, inferno. 

"Awh. Don't worry. I'm always excited when you join. I immediately go up anyways. Just like right now." 

My eyes immediately glanced down, not seeing any sign of a boner.

"Hey- my eyes are up here pervert." His deep chuckle brought my eyes back up to meet his and I turned on my side.

"Awh. Don't be like that baby..." The nickname sent shivers down my spine.

"I know you need me."

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to pretend I wasn't hearing him.

There was a tug on my waist and I felt my back press against his chest, his warm breath fanning against my neck.

"Say.. you always join and watch me.."

"Joon..-"

"Why don't you be my special guest on my next live?"
-
-
-
-

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry this chapter is short.. I promise you all the next chapter will be much longer and well~ much much better too. You can expect some smut ♡

I've been having fevers and migraines.. so I haven't really been updating but I'll do better for you all. Thank you for being patient with me!