Kim Namjoon?

[[Unedited]]

°○☆•°○~

I had texted Aria first thing when I woke up, thanking her for telling me about the website as I got out of the shower.

I glanced at the time on my phone and cringed. I was going to be late to the lecture again.

I let my straightened hair fall over my shoulder as I pulled on an olive tight fitting t-shirt and a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans.

Giving myself a once over in the mirror as I put on my vans, my caramel skin complexion greeted me warmly and I smiled before heading out the door to my car.

[Time skip brought to you by me not being able to get past chapter four on BTS World]

Luckily, I was able to make it to second period on time. Aria glanced up from her phone, her braids swishing to the side as she glanced up at me.

"Where we're you this period! You missed it!" She states, looking frustrated with me.

"I'm sorry, I had a late night." I respond, lowering my voice as the teacher entered the room.

"Well, they're here!" She whisper yelled back to me.

"Who is?"

Before Aria could respond, the teacher speaks up.

"Alright class, we have two new student's joining us today." She states, batting her eyelashes at the students.

Please tell me the teacher isn't really flirting with the stud--

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, please treat me well." The girl's began to swoon at the black haired boy, whispers being carried throughout the room.

Shaking my head, I glanced back down at my phone which was now buzzing.

"Talia! It's them! Two of the boys from BANGtan!"

I looked over at Aria, giving her a questioning look before I froze at the next voice I heard.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. Please treat me well too."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N ~

Hey ^-^, I know this chapter is short, but not all of the chapters are going to be long. Bare with me, this is the first time in a while I've really had the motivation to write a book and keep it going.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Don't forget to rate it and to comment, it will keep me writing the book c: