The Pickup Lines

Y/N= your name
Your POV
You are working at a breakfast place/hotel as a bus girl for a temporary job to gain some extra cash. You see a gorgeous girl while you are cleaning the table next to her. At this point your were staring at her a little bit before you look away, she makes eye contact with you. You smile at her while looking a bit embarrassed, you can't help but think that she looks a little familiar. You think at about it for a few minutes and eventually you realize she is Sabrina Carpenter. You wanted to talk to her so bad. You also wanted to look cool with out alerting anybody that there is a celebrity in the restaurant. You think of something that only she will catch on too. So you come up with some puns using her song tittles. You walk up to her.
"Hey. I am Y/N. I am surprised you made it out of your bed. I would have been stuck in my bed at this hour." Smile trying not to be creepy. She looks confused but she giggled a little.
"Yeah it is so early. I hate getting out of my bed too." She says while cracking a small smile.
"You know what I hate about wild fires. All the smoke and fire." You says while looking a little nervous.
"Sorry about me talking to you I couldn't resist. I am young and I am dumb, I do stupid things when it comes to love. And even it I always end up crying well you can't blame a girl for trying. I should have shut my mouth I could have kept it quiet. I was so excited. I just couldn't wait I took a leap of faith. All the things I say" You say giggling a little. She eventually realized what you were doing.
"Ohh no you can't blame a girl for trying." Sabrina looked at you and you both burst out laughing.
" Love will find me there ain't no denying. That you can't blame a girl for trying" You say trying to hold your laughter.
"I am assuming you know me already know me. You are the first fan to ever to do that. Thanks, you made my day. Here is my number call me and maybe we can hang out." Sabrina hands you a piece of paper with her number on it.
"Thanks. I will text you after work. I should probably get back to work now nice talking to you" You say while putting out your hand for a handshake but she leans in for a hug.