Moving

Your POV
You moved into Sabrina's place. She offered plus you low key didn't want to stay in a hotel. She lived in a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom place.
You and Sabrina have been unpacking your stuff for most of the day.
"Hey Sabrina can I take a shower." You say to Sabrina. While you sweat a little. It was really hot in LA.
"Sure. Here is a towel. Can I join you."Sabrina says winks.
"Sure as long as you don't stare to long at my butt. That's right I see you staring." You Sabrina as you nudge her playfully.
"Fine" Sabrina as while glancing at your butt.
"I am joking stare all you want baby girl" You say to her as she gestures you to take off your shirt. You take off your shirt revealing your abs. She bites her lip as she inches closer to you. She touches you stomach. She blushed as she is clearly turned on.
"Your turn. It's only fair" You say as you grin. Sabrina takes her shirt off very slowly to the point where you have to help take off her shirt.
"Baby are you impatient" Sabrina says to you as you lean in for a kiss. Which quickly escalated to a make out session. You pin her against the wall. You kiss her jaw line and continue kissing all the way to neck and collar bone. You found her sweet spot and gave her a hickey. She moaned softly. She wraps her legs around you as you pick her up and move to the bed. She takes off her skirt.
"Are you sure you wants to do this." You says to her grinning. She nods you take off her panties. You start by kissing all the down her thighs. You reach her pussy. She is perfect you think to yourself. You put two fingers up her. You lick her clit as you being eating her out. She was moaning really loudly which mean you were doing your job. You taste her about to cum. She eventually did and you licked it up. She tasted so good. You kiss her. She tasted her self a little bit as you kissed her.
"Holy shit Y/N" Sabrina says out of breath.
"I assume that was good" You says as she vigorously nods along.
"I want you now. But bare with me I have never done this before" Sabrina says gets up and climbs on top of you.
"Baby you don't have to do that. As long as your happy that is all that matters." You say as you crack a smile.
"No. I have to show you how much I care about you and I need to thank you some how" Sabrina takes off your pants along with your underwear. She looks at your pussy and she grabs you boob. She beings to lick you clit. Which cause you to moan her name. She licks gently but damn it felt so good. As you being to get a organism speeds up her paces.
"Sabrina I am going to cum" You says as she looks excited.
"Do it babe" Sabrina says while looking anxious. You cum and she licks it all up.
"Fuck that was good" You says as Sabrina cuddles you.