Unusually Happy

Sabrina's POV
I wake up a bit sore from last nights activities. I roll over to my side empty. I groan in annoyance. I put on a oversized sweater and open the door and smell food being made. I practically run to the kitchen to see Y/N humming something and making breakfast.
"Hey sexy" I say as she was slightly startled.
"Morning Sabby" She says putting what looks to be pancakes on a plate.
"Damn I am lucky I got a girlfriend that can please me and feed me" I say making her chuckle.
"Someone's happy" She says setting down the plates on the table. I start eating the pancakes like a child.
"You look cute" She says pointing at my outfit. I blush.
"I have too because my girlfriend enjoys it" I says making her chuckle.
"So what do we have to do today." She says as she eats some more pancakes.
"Nothing but my sister wants to come over and talk to you so good luck." I says.
"Well thanks for the warning" She says to me.
"You will be fine. Just don't mention what we did last night and she won't kill you." I say to her.
Time skip to when Sarah comes over
I hear a knock on the door and me and Y/N go to answer it. Y/N answers the door and Sarah goes to hug me and hand shake for my girlfriend.
"So your the famous Y/N she can't shut up about" Sarah nudges me.
"Really she can't shut up about me this is the first time I am hearing about this." Y/N nudging me.
"Yep and it is finally nice to meet you in person." Sarah says.
"Alright Sarah that's enough embarrassing me." I say to her. We all end up chatting and Y/N and Sarah get to know each other. Yet again Sarah decides it was a good idea to tell my girlfriend old embarrassing stories about me.
"I CANT BELIEVE SHE DID THAT!!" Y/N says dying of laughter.
"I KNOW. ITS HILARIOUS!!" Sarah says. They laughed. Eventually they both calm down. Sarah had to leave around 11pm. So we all said our goodbyes.
"Wow your sister is fun" Y/N says.
"You had fun didn't you. It was embarrass Sabrina night here wasn't it" I say.
"Don't worry babe it was cute hearing stories about you." She says hugging me.
"Not for me" I frown.
"How about I make it up to. I will let you be the big spoon." She says instantly making me smile. We head to bed and she keeps her promise on letting me be the big spoon.