The Flirt

Your POV

Sabrina opens the door. You see Sabrina as she fixes her hair.
"Sup" You say smiling as you make finger guns with your hands.
"What's up bad flirter" Sabrina says smile as she punches your arm lightly. You both sit down and start watching a movie on Netflix. Sabrina leans her head on your shoulder. You put your arm around her.
"Can I ask you something. Just in case I got the wrong vibe." Sabrina says looking up at you
"Sure what's up miss flirty" You say looking at Sabrina.
"Are you gay" Sabrina says to you
"Yeah very gay. Are you?" You say to Sabrina
"Yes but not out yet." Sabrina says to you while looking into your eyes
"That's cool when ever you are ready. Also was this a date. Sorry I am just bad at this stuff" You say to Sabrina as she nods.
"Do you do anything else besides working at a breakfast place?" Sabrina says to you while she buries her head into you neck.
"I am freelance photographer trying to find a gig." You say as you tuck her hair behind her ear. She says nodding. The rest of the night both of you were watching Netflix. You take off your sweater. Both of you fell asleep watching a movie.

You wake up around 7am and Sabrina was missing. You look around for you sweater.
"Hey Sabrina are you here? Where is my damn-" You stoped talking as Sabrina enters the room.
"Sorry I was cold and I put it on" Sabrina says while playing with her hair.
"It's fine cutie you look better in it than me" You say while smiling.
"I have to go to work but keep the sweater you can give it back later" You start to gather your self.
"Bye cutie." You gave Sabrina a cheeky peck on the lips.
"Hey. You can't do that and leave" Sabrina says while blushing.
" I will text you after work." You glancing at her while walking away.