Is it me or him? 1

Is it me or Him?

Y/N Pov

Well I'm Y/n L/n. Im fifteen now but the master found me when I was 6 in a very dangerous forest where giants and poisonous monsters live. I am a powerful S class god slayer having the control of all the elements. When the master found me, I was heartless and very cold towards the others because no one was there to care for me and no one was there to teach me how to love all I know is to kill and slay monsters.

Flashback

When I arrived at the guild there my heart stated to beat fast for the first time because I saw a very beautiful scarlet haired girl.

Erza: Hi im Erza. Are you new in the guild?

Y/n: Yes. Im Y/n L/n .

After that we became close friends and we started to travel and became very powerful mages and duo. I started to fall in love with her because she is caring, protective and kind. However, I know that she is in love with someone else.

*Flashback end*

At the guild

Y/n POV

Y/n: Hey Cana! Watcha doin?

Cana: Drinking beer isn't it obvious?

Y/n: Geez.... I was just askin... so have you seen erza?

Cana: yea she's outside

I went outside the guild and there I saw the love of my life sitting on a bench under a the tree. She smiled at me and waved for me to come over. My face blushed and my heart started to beat fast. I ran my hand through my short y/h/c hair to look presentable before I sat beside her.

Erza: What's up?

As I stare into her eyes I just cant imagine how lucky I am to be her friend but I want something more. However, I know that she wants someone else. Because sometimes I see her just blankly staring into nothingness knowing that she is missing him. I always try to comfort her and make her happy which causes me a lot for she likes those very expensive red velvet cake.

Erza: Earth to Y/n?

Y/n: (in her head) " this is worth a shot". Erza I want to tell you something.

Erza: looks at Y/n." What is it?"

Y/n: I like you. No scratch that im starting to fall in love with you. Its okay if you don't want to talk to me but I just want to relieve myself from this silence in me.

Erza: looks away "I'm sorry Y/n but you know that I still cant let go of the past but I do feel something for you yet I just don't know" her eyes start to water

Y/n: holds erza's hand " Really you have feelings for me?"

Erza: nods head

Y/n: I know that he will always be your first love but can you atleast give me a chance to date you for 30 days and if at the end you wont love me the way you love him then I guess its time for me to let go and for him to make you happy, alright. I'll even help you find him so that you'll both be happy.

Erza: Then what about you? Looks at Y/n's eyes

Y/n: don't worry about me, okay? Smiles at erza and kisses her on top of the head.

Erza: Alright. I'll agree to this.

Mission: to make erza fall in love with me.......