is it me or him? Part 4

2 years later

Y/N POV

Its been a year and I finished my mission. The village I helped wants me to marry their princess because she likes me but I refused. However, she wants to come with my adventure and she will return to her village after a while. FYI the princess is gorgeous, kind and has voluptuous ---- what am I saying... what a perv... anyways she was really attractive but my heart only beats for a scarlet haired mage. I am going home now, I hope she is happy in the embrace of her beloved.

So me and princess sakura started our journey back home.

ERZA POV

In the span of 2 years, I was not able to locate that sweet, beautiful, baka , Y/n L/n. I was restless and tired. I kept on crying myself to sleep because if I could just have said my feeling earlier then maybe we we wouldn't be apart and I will not feel this way. I am worried because with her hot self, girls will flaunt on her and I will not be there. What if she likes them more than me. What if she has replaced me like what mira said she wanted to move on from me. That hurt a lot. I did not give up, every week I located her for days but I cannot find her. Master did not tell us her location because it was confidential but because I was persistenet on finding her master gave me a hint but still it's already a year and I haven't seen her.

When I went to the guild, it was rowdier than usual. It shocked me when I opened the doors. The girl I've been searching for is there standing tall and beautiful. I was so happy but that happiness vanished when I remembered what she did.

Erza: Y/N L/N!!!!!!!!!

y/n: erza? (smiles at me)

erza: (beats her to pulp) stupid stupid baka... why did u leave me huh!! (continues to punch)

y/n: ouch erza (sakura tries to stop erza)

sakura: stop hurting my fiancé

erza: (stops in her tracks) what?

My heart almost shattered with what I heard. y/n did replace me. So I ran out the door and cried as I went to fairy hills.

Y/n POV

Ouch my body hurts. Erza is more beautiful than ever but damn she punched harder.

y/n: why did you say that?

Sakura: AHAHAHA I don't know.... Mira said that I say that to prank her hahahaha

y/n: aishh I need to find her now that I know she loves me thanks mira for telling me

mira: no problem I hope ur gonna stay alive....

I went to erza's room in fairy hills and I hear her crying. I knocked on her door.

y/n: erza open the door

erza: no leave me alone you baka.

y/n: come on we need to talk

erza: go back to your fiancé!!!

y/n: sighs.... She is not my fiancé

erza then unlocks the door with a sword on my throat.

Erza: hmmm EXPLAIN NOW!!!

y/n: can I come in first and can you lower your sword

erza: ok

so I told erza the story from what I saw 2 years ago up to sakura not being my fiancé.

Erza: you are so stupid y/n I told you to wait for me then you go running away

y/n: im sorry (nuzzles head to erza's neck) I was just scared because if we talked that day I may not have been able to let go

Erza: I never wanted you to. I love you y/n.

I looked at erza.

y/n: I love you too.

I leaned in and I captured her lips that I missed for almost two years. We made out for a while and my the tent on my pants started to grow. I pulled away and erza looked at my crotch surprised and she blushed

y/n: sorry

erza: its ok because I know its only me who can do that... so this means no other girls okay!! (grips my crotch) this is mine!!! You are mine! No more running away from your girlfriend okay!

y/n: (gulps) okay.....