is it me or him? part 3

Y/N POV

It is the last 2 days before I let go of erza and by far everything was good. We are happy and I can say that we really opened ourselves to each other. I knew a ton from her and this is what makes it even harder for me to leave her and let her be free. We are already like a real couple and many of our guild members wonder if we are already together. But before erza can answer I always tell them that we are not and sometimes I can sense that erza feels disappointed but then she smiles back again so I don't know.

Before I go back to the guild I started to pack some of my stuff because I am anticipating that erza wont choose me. I mean let's face it, I'm no match for her first love and I'm just an average s class mage with nothing to lose. Who would want me right?

As I was walking back to the guild, what I saw at the door stopped me dead on my tracks. I saw Jellal was there, talking to Erza . He even kissed her on the forehead and hugged Erza. Erza seems to have a content smile and this just makes me smile in defeat.

This only means that it was never me. I guess I have to leave now, I guess I'll send my message to master through my lacrima. I'll now head to my hundred year mission.

ERZA POV

I am so happy that me and y/n are acting like a couple. I love her. But it is so annoying when she says to our guild members that we are not in a relationship when I basically stuck my tongue down her throat ;) hehehe. She is such a good kisser and those abs are so hot.

The next day Jellal arrived and we talked about everything and I got my closure. Now I can live freely nd forget about my past and be with my soon to be hot girlfriend.

Erza: so I guess this is it?

Jellal: yes erza. Farewell to you (kisses forehead)

Erza: good luck to your travels Jellal

Jellal: (smiles) I hope you will now be free and happy with y/n

Erza: (blushes) I am, I love her already, thank you jellal.

Then he left.

I walked inside the guild and waited for Y/N. I ate some cake and smiled remembering how sweet y/n is on spending do much for my cakes.

2 hours later

I'm starting to get worried. It was so strange that she has not come to the guild yet. For all I know she hasn't been on a mission. Thus, I went to her house in the woods and when I arrived I opened the door and I looked for her inside but she is not there. Most of her things were not even there. What the heck is going on?

So I went back to the guild, I sat on the bar stool and talked to Mira.

Erza: hey mira have u seen y/n?

Mira: no not yet. Why?

Erza: its so strange she was not at her house and some of her stuff was not there.

Mira: hmmm (sighs deeply) oh no---

Before she can answer master called everyone and was about to announce something.

Master: Children! I am here to announce that our guild member Y/N L/N has went to a hundred year mission.

With this new information my heart lost a beat and the color in my face drained. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

Erza: How could she do that without telling me? Is she insane? Why did she leave me? (started to cry hysterically)

Mira: (approached erza) Oh erza! She told me everything you know about her plans.

Mira told me what Y/N told her and why she went away. That stupid baka.. maybe she saw me with jella this morning thinking that I will replace her.. that stupid stupid baka baka.. Im gonna kick her ass once I see her...

Erza: that baka...... (fuming) im gonna beat her to pulp for doing this to me.... Im gonna hunt her down and cut her dick off...

Mira: (sweatdrops) oh poor y/n