is it me or him? Part 5

warning SMUT

5 years later

ERZA POV

Me and y/n are now married. We are so happy but there is something missing. I want kids and we are trying to have one. So im gonna surprise her with sexy time tonight. Its about time to have little y/n's running around the house.

Y/n just arrived and I pulled her into our bedroom both of us half naked. We started to make out her kissing and sucking my lips fighting for dominance. Then her hands slowly slides down to my back and unhooks my bra. She touches my breasts and sucks on them while I feel her hard on.

Erza: baby! Remove your boxers now!

y/n nods and removes her underwear in one sweet movement and her dick slaps her very toned stomach. She gently pecks my lips then my neck while gently fondling with my left breast making me moan. She sucks on my left breast and fondles the other one. I slide my hand to her 9 inch cock and pump her slowly. I feel her twitching and it was so hot. I slide my hand on the tip and pressed my index finger on it.

Y/N: ohh baby

She kisses down my stomach to my inner thighs teasing me. Giving feather kisses to the side of my pussy.

Erza: baby please stop teasing

She kisses my clit and plays with it using her finger. She gently slides her finger up and down my pussy then she slowly pushes it in making me moan. She sucks on my clit while looking at me straight in the eye. She pumps me fast until she reaches this spongy spot that makes me go wild. I gripped the sheets so tight that my knuckles turned white. I was cumming but before I could cum she removed her fingers.

Erza: what the fu—

It was soon replaced by her tounge and it was magival

Erza: y/nnnn babyyyy right there

I gripped her hair and my legs tightened around her head. She continued to ravage me like I am her dinner and damn it feels so good. After 3 more broad licks I came on her tongue and she lapped on my honey as if she was deprived of it for years.

I was panting hard and I see her smile at me and kiss me right on the lips. I can taste myself on her mouth. She pumped her shaft and slowly pushed in me. She stroked slowly then gradually getting faster.

Erza: baby oh myyy

y/n: want more baby?

Erza: yes please

She pistoled in me so fast she even used her magic and I feel like our bed is gonna break. It was so good she is reaching spots so deep.

Erza: ughhh slow down baby

But instead of slowing down she pistoned in me faster making me tear up of pleasure and I came so hard that I squirted. But that did not stop her and im trying to push her away. She stopped and flipped me to my stomach and came back in my pussy. Her cock was so big and it feels me fully. I was so sensitive that her deep thrusts made me cum again.

y/n: baby im cummmiinggg

her movement was becoming sloppy and she pumped in me a few more times before letting go and I feel her hot cum in me and I feel so full. She panted and thrusted some more so we can ride both out orgasms but after a while she started to pump in me faster. She was hard again.

Erza: baby pls stop I cant anymore, im too sensitive

She kissed my back and pulled me to her and whispered something in my ear.

y/n: babe just enjoy ok

I nodded and she pulled me and she pumped in me and I cried in ecstacy. She circled her finger on my clit and held my arms for more leverage. This helped her to pumped even faster and its making my eyes roll back and I came again and I feel her come again and collapse on top of me.

y/n: damn baby if your still not pregnant I don't know anymore

erza: baby you are so good im so tired

y/n: sorry baby

she stood up and cleaned me up using a towel and put some a shirt and pajamas on me

erza: thanks baby

we kissed goodnight and fell asleep