Is it me or him? Part 7

Erza P.O.V.

Who the fuck is Val Hawke? Then this hoe suddenly speaks again looking at my wife full of lust. Im gonna fucking kill this bitch if Y/N doesn't fucking explain.

Bitch: "Don't you remember me babe? We used to party and do things at Baishi, remember?"

Then she winks at Y/N who is sweating profusely by the way. 

Erza:"Look here lady, she is not Val and could you fucking leave already? You are hitting on my wife and that is so unprofessional of you. I'm gonna go to that bar and talk to your manager because you are disrespecting me and my wife.

Bitch:"I'm sorry ma'am! I didn't know. Please enjoy your meal and somebody else is gonna take them to you in a few minutes."

she walks away hurrily and I look at Y/N who was indeed frightened.

Erza: Babe! What's the problem do you really know that girl?

she sighs deeply and looks at me.

Y/N: "Look its a long story but please let me explain and not get mad at me, okay?"

I let go of her hand and the food arrived. I ate in silence while she keeps on pestering me.

Y/N: "Babe would you look at me, please." she sighs

Y.N. P.O.V.

AT THE HOTEL

Well erza is mad at me. She is not even talking to me. Aish. I messed up so bad. 

I then heard the door from the shower shut and I saw Erza sat on the sofa with an intimidating look on her face.

Erza: "hn... Care to explain?"

fuck. I'm dead meat.

Me:" Okay... you see that girl. I met her at Baishi. We  met in that village."

Erza: "just fucking get to the point Y/N" she said and stared at me to death

Me:"Alright the thing is when I left the guild because I want to move on from you, I went to various villages using the name Val Hawke so that no one would be able trace my whereabouts. Because of my sadness, I tried to appreciate the night life in Baishi, there I met this girl and she showed me around.  we partied there and I get so drunk that she took me home and we hooked up alright. I didn't even know till the next morning when I saw her and myself naked. After that, i did not have any communication with her. Because for all I know, I thought that it was you. I'm sorry I was not able to tell you that because after we met again I just forgot everything that had happened and I did-"

Before I could finish talking I felt a pain in my face and chest. ERza slapped me whilst crying.

Erza: "I'm so pissed right now! I thought all this time that I was your first. I am hurt because you never told me. I am scared that someone might take you away from me okay. Like what you said, I hurt you so much that maybe you'll just get tired of me."

I am so taken aback of what she said. I never thought that she thought that way. Because I think its the other way around.

I let her sit on my lap and I caressed  her face and wiped her tears. 

Me: "Look baby dont think that way okay. For me all of that was a mistake. I'm sorry. For all I know I thought it was the other way around that you are the one who is gonna be tired of me because I'm not enough for you."

She then caressed my face and kissed my forehead.

Erza:"No baby you are more than enough. you are the love of my life. nothing will change that. I love you" 

She then pecked my lips but before I can say i love you back she ran to the bathroom while holding her mouth. Then she threw up.

Me:" Babe are you okay?" I asked her worriedly while holding her hair back and patting her back

She wiped her lips and looked at me.

Erza: "Baby, this past few months I think that I was sick. I then thought of something and took a test last week. And it was positive. I then went to verify with Porlyusica. Babe, I'm pregnant. We're going to be parents."

I just looked at her and I was frozen in place. We've been waiting for this for years and now it's finally here. I then hugged her and twirled her around. She starts giggling and so do I.

I placed her on our bed and I laid on top of her while her belly.

Me: "Why didn't you tell me right away? "

She giggled and held my face between her hands

Erza:"You are so cute. WEll I wanted it to be a surpsrise on your birthday but I guess it will no longer be a surprise."