Is it me or him? Part 6

3 months later....

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Erza have been travelling and continuing the journey of our lives. We are currently in a mission where this village are being plagued by magical thieves. In this past few months, I have noticed that Erza is kind of always hungry. She is also gaining a few pounds though I don't tell her that. I dont want to die of facing Erza's wrath.

We are now in our hotel room freshening up since it is our second day in this village. We are waiting for the thieves to attack but the villagers said they come at midnight so we are waiting for that.

Erza: " Baby!!! (pouts at me) I'm hungry... I wanna eat seafood."

Me: "But you just ate strawberry cake and you didn't even share it with me" 

I sweatdropped at this situation. Good thing we finish a lot of missions coz I'm really gonna go broke coz those cakes are damn expensive.

She turned to me with a scary glare.

Erza: "Fine! if you dont want to come with me then I'll go by myself." She stands up the couch and pretends to leave. But before she can even walk three steps, I stopped her.

Me: "Babyyyy!! dont be like that okay okay.... I will come with you alright.. since I'm hungry as well"

 then she suddenly turns to me grinning like a child. she is so cute.

Erza: "Yay!!! you are the best"

 sheesh she changes her mood so fast but I'm not gonna say that too because I dont wanna sleep on the couch.

At the village

I really like it at this type of day. Holding Erza's hand which perfectly fits mine while we stroll along the stores. I feel so happy. I wonder what it would be like if we have little Erza's running around. 

I look at Erza and admire her. She is so beautiful while looking so content in her life. 

She then turns to me. She looks so confused yet so cute. She then touches her face and asks me.

Erza: " Is there something on my face?"

Me: "There is indeed something your face, its full of beauty and happiness" she blushes and hides her face on my chest.

Erza: "Baby dont say that you are making me blush" she then looks up at me at me and pecks me on the lips

We then went inside this seafood restaurant which is damn fancy and looks expensive as well aish now I have to work as hard for missions cause we'll go over budget with Erza's cravings

When we sat on our table the waitress gave us the menu and waited for us to take our orders. Then she suddenly asks me.

Girl: I'm sorry ma'am. I'm just so curious do I know you from somewhere? Or like have we met before?

Then Erza's eyes turns into slits making me feel uncomfortable. Then Erza lets squeezes my hand and its painful I tell ya

Me: ah-...eh-- No,,, Not that I remember?

Girl: "Hmm.. I'm pretty sure we've met before. We're you at Baishi Village maybe uhmm 7 or 9 years ago?"

Me: "ah--.. yea?? "

 i am so scared right now like those time were the period when I left the guild so I can forget erza. And right now I feel like Erza is going to punch me to death.

Erza:" Listen here Miss! could you just take our damn orders~"

Girl: "Oh I remember you!!! you are Val Hawke!!"

well im in some dipshit-