156

8 Shows To Finish In A Day If A Sunday Is All You Got

1. Fleabag (2016)

Fleabag is a British comedy about a 30 something woman, who is living through life and going through shit in a way that every woman can an relate to.   

2. Dead To Me (2019)

A series about two women--one a recent widow and other with a surprising secret--who meet in group therapy and become good friends.     

3. Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (2018)

An action-packed series about a CIA analyst who gets himself into the middle of a dangerous terrorist plan when he figures out their pattern.

4. Hanna (2019)

A thriller series about a young girl who was raised in a forest to become a perfect assasin and how she constantly tries to figure out who she is. 

5. Godless (2017)

A series about a murderous gang leader who by default reaches La Belle - New Mexico which is inhabited almost entirely by women and things get interesting after then. 

6. Patrick Melrose (2018)

A story based on Patrick Melrose novels, where the main character becomes an addict due to his traumatic childhood. 

7. Bodyguard (2018)

A thriller about a war veteran assigned to protect the Home Secretary and the different scenarios in which the Metropolitan Police of London is always working for her protection.   

8. Russian Doll (2019)

A series about a cynical woman who dies and keeps coming back to the same party thrown in her honor again and again.