Author's Note

Hello! We meet again for a brand new story.....except it has no plots or whatsoever XD So, as the title suggested, it's just your ordinary life with me and my other 2 friends together with the CPUs and CPU candidates. So, per part will be only 1k to 2k words only or it varies since this story will be very very random! And I have no idea how many parts will I be able to publish....maybe endless? I don't know, but this story is just for fun. If you want to suggest ideas for future updates, be sure to leave a message or just leave an idea here.

Though, publishing new updates will also vary because I'm still working on my going story with is "World's End" so probably rarely, once, twice or even thrice a month, I'll be updating this book.

So! Here are the cast!

The CPUs - Obviously

The CPU candidates - It wouldn't be complete without them

Grey - So I'll be taking the shoes of Grey once again....but this is a very different version of Grey from my "My Dearest" book. So Grey lives in Planeptune, serving under Neptune and Nepgear, but he is head over heels over Nepgear, good luck to him, I mean to me.

Lycania24 - I'm sure you all know who Roxy is right? She has appeared multiple times in my books and here she is making another appearance as a lead character too. She's a Kitsune that has fluffy tails....but if you mess with her, I will run away if I were you. She serves under Blanc in Lowee.

DaveLW - And last, my friend Dave. He is another friend of mine, if you read my Blanc one shot story, you'll know more about Dave even though I censored his name until Blanc mentioned his name at the end. So yeah, he's your artist and an athlete too. He also works under Blanc as well together with Roxy.

So there you have it. That's the cast. The first part is still in progress. So be sure to put this in your library for more updates. That is all. Kanashimi~out