1: Three Hat's

The PAL's. Everyone remembered them. Wild trouble makers only trying to help.

When they were 15, they were sent abroad to Europe, but spent most of their time in England. 6 months later and Miradero had changed ; the girls too. What if it's too much?

____________________________________________________________________

Dear Father,

Me, Abigail and Pru have finished our 6 month contract. You wouldn't know this because Grandad was the only one bothered to show up. (I think you were to busy with Kate going back to work or something?)

I will be arriving at 1pm sharp, on the day that you get this letter (the 20th of August). I know this because I made sure it didn't get into the twins, incapable hands.

Sincerely, Fortuna Prescott.
____________________________________________________________________

The PAL's gracefully took small steps out of the train. First Abigail in a pink hat, then Lucky in a blue hat and then Pru in a yellow hat.

Lucky checked her watch, that had had tiny, little, gold sea horses on each side,"I know I purposely didn't give them much notice, but I made sure to get the later train."

"Yeah. I can't wait to get out of this dress; I can handle having to wear it in public but if I have to wait, I'll tear it off."

"Don't worry, Mr Prescott's probably busy with Kate or Polly... Ow!" Abigail felt a pain in her arm due to Pru elbowing her.

"Calm down that was me being childish and I was 13."

"Not running away, I mean have you told your dad about the you know what? Because if I said that to my parents, I'd probably get my brother to be nice to me. His name's Snips by the way; incase you forgot."

Pru rolled her eyes and the girls talked for a few minutes more.

"Dad!"

There was a galloping coming closer and closer.

"Sorry I wasn't here, Polly was fussing and you, didn't give me much of a warning." He said, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ohhh. Hehe. Polly and Kate." Lucky mumbled mounting spirit; sitting with both legs on 1 side.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Oh, ummm... How's Kate."

"Well as you know she got back into teaching..."

The ride home was boring and hard to get through, for some.